The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

Sky News are reporting it, so I assumed it's legit.

Apparently it's in the unredacted version, now released.  Oh god.

I'm dismayed that Johnson falls beneath even the low bar of my expectations for him.  What an arse.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, peterms said:

nintchdbpict000303486088.jpg?strip=all%2

The weird thing is that it always seems to be the well off, well educated people that will go out like that and not give a flying f**k about it. He has been pictured many, many times like this and wearing shoes that are completely split with holes in the bottom 

Must be quite freeing to have so little self awareness / just not care,  Just grab the scruffiest, paint covered old shirt that most people wouldn't even use as a rag, whatever else happens to be on the floor at the back of a wardrobe and some shoes that are completely falling apart & held together with tape and go out for a jog.

You can have some interesting games of "homeless or millionaire" watching people in the local park

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

This chicken thing will backfire surely?

It’s **** pathetic. Painfully so - these people are meant to represent the best of us, what a sad indictment of our evolution as a species.

Ive long considered it but i really think it’s time for a total political overhaul. Do away with parties, lords and the whole House of Commons / Parliament, I’d even go as far as to demolish the buildings to signify the new world.

As has been said, they are literally like children, over privileged and completely lacking in self awareness, I hate them all to be honest.

rant rant rant rant

feel better now

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It’s **** pathetic. Painfully so - these people are meant to represent the best of us, what a sad indictment of our evolution as a species.

Ive long considered it but i really think it’s time for a total political overhaul. Do away with parties, lords and the whole House of Commons / Parliament, I’d even go as far as to demolish the buildings to signify the new world.

As has been said, they are literally like children, over privileged and completely lacking in self awareness, I hate them all to be honest.

rant rant rant rant

feel better now

Amen brother.

I think you are giving the electorate far too much credit 

chicken thing is a stunt , ones that’s going to possibly resonate with the vast amounts of the general  public who don’t follow politics or  VT.

corbyn what does he stand for , Dunno , wasn’t he the bloke that ran away from an election and was hounded by a chicken ... job done 

Some lapped up “ leave my town “ man he was equally as embarrassing , though at least he wasn’t staged managed 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

The marketing and social media teams at Conservative headquarters could go heavy on the crystal meth and ramp it up a notch?

Oh!  They have!

image.png

The worst thing is presumably the panic around the table in CCHQ when they realise that none of them have ever seen what "KFC" looks like. 

And someone pipes up "it's probably like those cooked chicken breasts you get in M&S Food, I'll grab one for the picture"

I don't mind nasty pricks running the country, but I object to incompetent pricks.

1 hour ago, LakotaDakota said:

The weird thing is that it always seems to be the well off, well educated people that will go out like that and not give a flying f**k about it. He has been pictured many, many times like this and wearing shoes that are completely split with holes in the bottom 

Must be quite freeing to have so little self awareness / just not care,  Just grab the scruffiest, paint covered old shirt that most people wouldn't even use as a rag, whatever else happens to be on the floor at the back of a wardrobe and some shoes that are completely falling apart & held together with tape and go out for a jog.

You can have some interesting games of "homeless or millionaire" watching people in the local park

spl722661_001%20(1).jpg

7 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I think you are giving the electorate far too much credit 

chicken thing is a stunt , ones that’s going to possibly resonate with the vast amounts of the general  public who don’t follow politics or  VT.

corbyn what does he stand for , Dunno , wasn’t he the bloke that ran away from an election and was hounded by a chicken ... job done 

Some lapped up “ leave my town “ man he was equally as embarrassing , though at least he wasn’t staged managed 

Two months after we voted for Brexit, Mrs Brown’s Boys was voted best comedy of the 21st century in a Radio Times Poll. 

I’d actually welcome a dictatorship, if we could find somebody competent to run the show. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chindie said:

You do imagine there's another universe where he's wearing a mouldy shellsuit and clutching a Tennant's Super.

As for the lack of criticism... Well, Johnson is a Tory, an upper class one, one of our betters. He's not a mess, it's character.

Indeed, he and Mogg are just 'idiosyncratic'.

Until you see what they actually think , i.e. Mogg in Parliament over the last couple of days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ml1dch said:

I don't mind nasty pricks running the country, but I object to incompetent pricks.

No, I object to the former just as much as the latter.

When there are nasty pricks running the incompetent ones then we're being taken every which way.

• Like 1

Just now, snowychap said:

No, I object to the former just as much as the latter.

When there are nasty pricks running the incompetent ones then we're being taken every which way.

Fair. I'll revise my point to taking nasty and competent over nasty and incompetent.

Although I'm not sure there is anyone who is "running the incompetent ones" who isn't incompetent themselves - as the last week spectacularly demonstrates.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Fair. I'll revise my point to taking nasty and competent over nasty and incompetent.

Although I'm not sure there is anyone who is "running the incompetent ones" who isn't incompetent themselves - as the last week spectacularly demonstrates.

Ha ha. Fair enough.

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

rant rant rant rant

feel better now

Well we may not of agreed on all things Steve Bruce, but I totally agree with this post and its sentiment. Not just in your country but mine too (I'm sure America would be included). 

Highly paid people elected to run our countries, who behave in such a manner that would get my 6 & 8 year olds a lot of early bed times.

I especially like your idea of destroying the buildings!

Â