The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's tragic that the best retort to the prime minister being a bumbling **** of a man is "but what about the speech by a random Labour backbencher, eh?"

What did she say? Was it something anti semetic? :) 

No she called the Tory Party a shower of cowardly shits for standing by whilst 21 of their colleagues got sacked

• Like 3

Thing is ...it all looked quite promising for Johnson at the start of the week. I think he felt strong enough to threaten the doubters in his party ....why ever a prime minister with a majority of 1 , expels 21 of his own MPs is beyond me ..... doesn't say much for his Eton education ?

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

Thing is ...it all looked quite promising for Johnson at the start of the week

I think that's one of the funniest parts of all this.

The job that he had been desperate for his whole life, something that he'd lie, cheat, betray the few principles that he has, bring his family, party and country to its knees, sacrifice his own dignity just to get.

Turns out he's ******* rubbish at it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

I think that's one of the funniest parts of all this.

The job that he had been desperate for his whole life, something that he'd lie, cheat, betray the few principles that he has, bring his family, party and country to its knees, sacrifice his own dignity just to get.

Turns out he's ******* rubbish at it.

Yeah hes played the fool, but hes obviously very, very intelligent. 

Actually, he is just the fool. Not playing the part of one.

Edited by Genie

Wow!

Who the hell was that Tory MP on Newsnight just now?

Just bonkers. Just absolute denial that there was a problem, that Boris might need some new tactics, or that there could be any opinion except leave leave leave leave. Everything is the fault of others, labour bastards, Lib Dem bastards, Tory defector bastards, john major bastard, johnson’s Brother bastard.

She was hardcore, fair play.

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Wow!

Who the hell was that Tory MP on Newsnight just now?

Just bonkers. Just absolute denial that there was a problem, that Boris might need some new tactics, or that there could be any opinion except leave leave leave leave. Everything is the fault of others, labour bastards, Lib Dem bastards, Tory defector bastards, john major bastard, johnson’s Brother bastard.

She was hardcore, fair play.

File under the same type of cult as Scientology

I do wonder sometimes if any of the more sensible Tories (not that there's many left you'd imagine) look around themselves at the loons and empty suits with brown noises and pull cords on their backs ready to chirp the party line no matter what, and think 'what the **** am I doing?'.

Just now, Chindie said:

I do wonder sometimes if any of the more sensible Tories (not that there's many left you'd imagine) look around themselves at the loons and empty suits with brown noises and pull cords on their backs ready to chirp the party line no matter what, and think 'what the **** am I doing?'.

There's about 100 left in the cowardly non-scientology wing of the party, quite a few are apparently still considering their positions

44 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's tragic that the best retort to the prime minister being a bumbling **** of a man is "but what about the speech by a random Labour backbencher, eh?"

What did she say? Was it something anti semetic? :) 

Its true I probably could have guessed who he was referring to without having actually seen it  but I didn’t specifically know it was the PM he was referring to , but had you seen her performance last night you’d have known exactly why I referred  to her , every insult Bicks intended could equally have applied to her speech , I assumed she’d been on the piss with Cummings at first

No idea why you added the last sentence as some form of cheap barb , I’ve never even commented on the whole labour anti Semitic thing 

35 minutes ago, hippo said:

Thing is ...it all looked quite promising for Johnson at the start of the week. I think he felt strong enough to threaten the doubters in his party ....why ever a prime minister with a majority of 1 , expels 21 of his own MPs is beyond me ..... doesn't say much for his Eton education ?

Yes, if you're going to do politics, then basic arithmetic is one of the core requirements.

9 minutes ago, Chindie said:

There are probably a few MPs running their own internal Niemöller verse at the moment.

"They came for Nick Boles but I did not speak out"

"Then they came for Anna Soubrey but I did not speak out"

"Then they came for David Gauke but I did not speak out"

"THEN THEY CAME FOR KEN CLARKE! KEN ******* CLARKE!!" 

"And I realised I'd probably shat the bed on this some time ago"

Edited by ml1dch

47 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I think she said something about Muslim women being bank robbers and how she’d be dead in a ditch before she obeyed the law and then threw about some homophobic bantz and then had a row with some northerners and then got embarrassed by her own brother. Then tried to do a weird speech in front of some police but **** it up.

No, hang on, that was Boris’s morning.

It's tragic that the best retort to a random backbencher  being a bumbling **** of a woman is "but what about the speech by the Prime minister , eh?"

47 minutes ago, hippo said:

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, bickster said:

JRM has now apologised to the doctor after this evenings news programmes and the Chief Medical Officer calling him out. Some would suggest the apology is rather weak and he's been told to do it by the Mekon

Can't imagine the Mekon being in favour of apologising,  but the apology was "I apologise to Dr Nicholl for the comparison with Dr Wakefield", followed by some guff about how great doctors are.

It comes across as perfunctory and insincere, like nanny has told him to say sorry to the housemaid for shitting in her handbag.

• Like 1

Â