The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

56 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Think it's Mods vs Plebs.  We still have the deleted or hidden posts.

Depends if there's any ignoring of other users going on too, so essentially yes but there are other possibilities too

• Like 1

Thought Rudd was one of the few to emerge with any credit from May's disastrous election campaign - viewed her a potential leader at the time. Obviously she hasn't shifted to the right quickly enough. No doubt she will be dubbed as a silly remainer and we are best shot of her. 

24 minutes ago, hippo said:

Thought Rudd was one of the few to emerge with any credit from May's disastrous election campaign - viewed her a potential leader at the time. Obviously she hasn't shifted to the right quickly enough. No doubt she will be dubbed as a silly remainer and we are best shot of her. 

She's a hateful word removed. I mocked her return to cabinet duties by joking that she would resign in disgrace again before too long. 

It goes to show how messed up a leader Boris Johnson is when nobends like Amber Rudd are taking the moral high ground. 

But the bigger story is that the Conservative party are taking a pretty gross lurch towards the extreme right. Johnson is a dangerous Prime Minister. 

I can almost feel a new political party emerging, consisting of the more moderate Tories the actual Conservative party is becoming the Brexit party/UKIP. Which is ironic really, because for years the Tories have been terrified of UKIP taking votes from them, and now they are UKIP..

Edited by PompeyVillan
Spelling
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, PompeyVillan said:

She's a hateful word removed. I eoundki mocked her return to cabinet duties by joking that she would resign in disgrace again before too long. 

It goes to show how messed up a leader Boris Johnson is when bellends like Amber Rudd are taking the moral high ground. 

But the bigger story is that the Conservative party are taking a pretty gross lurch towards the extreme right. Johnson is a dangerous Prime Minister. 

I can almost feel a new political party emerging, consisting of the more moderate Tories, as.thd actual Conservative party is becoming the Brexit party/UKIP. Which is ironic really, because for years the Tories have been terrified of UKIP taking votes from them, and now they are UKIP..

I actually think we are set for a re run of the thatcher years. The politics pre Maggie were much talking, back tracking, Maggie came in with "Im doing this, and to hell with anyone who gets in the way" - It was very devisis - but went down well with enough people. I see Boris doing the same - "Good old Boris - defying the wafflers in the house of lords" 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hippo said:

I actually think we are set for a re run of the thatcher years. The politics pre Maggie were much talking, back tracking, Maggie came in with "Im doing this, and to hell with anyone who gets in the way" - It was very devisis - but went down well with enough people. I see Boris doing the same - "Good old Boris - defying the wafflers in the house of lords" 

The only difference is Maggie had balls. Boris does not

5 minutes ago, hippo said:

I sense that could be the case as well, because as we know, the electorate are stupid.

2 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

The only difference is Maggie had balls. Boris does not

The spin doctors have some good reference material though - the man who stands up to the EU (heard that before?) the man who stands up to the house of lords, - I d say he can have balls

Â