The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

20 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I've only just turned the TV on for the past 10 minutes or so. Have they been stood there all day or something? The police officer seems to be struggling to stand up. 

It's the overpowering stench of fear and bullshit coming off the bloke at the front.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Dear Prime Minister,

This ditch in which you'd rather die - will it be dug in front of the bulldozers at Heathrow?

Ferk that speech was awful, rambling, incoherent bullshit quite frankly

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

He's so embarrassing. 

I only caught the bit where he was talking to the locals out shopping about leaving the EU,  where was it filmed ?  Royston ******g Vassey that's where?  Everyone living there,  life for them is like a ongoing panic room where there is no solution,  just more rooms,  some with no walls. "Do you want to leave?"...."Yes",  "Do you want a flying bike"..."Yes".  

33 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I only caught the bit where he was talking to the locals out shopping about leaving the EU,  where was it filmed ?  Royston ******g Vassey that's where?  Everyone living there,  life for them is like a ongoing panic room where there is no solution,  just more rooms,  some with no walls. "Do you want to leave?"...."Yes",  "Do you want a flying bike"..."Yes".  

Wakefield. Godawful place. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Ferk that speech was awful, rambling, incoherent bullshit quite frankly

I’ve just got back from the school thingy ... is this a re-run of Jess Phillips from last night or something else you are referring to 

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

I’ve just got back from the school thingy ... is this a re-run of Jess Phillips from last night or something else you are referring to 

No its today's event where Bojo literally biulshitted one probationer constable to death (ok she may have almost fainted due to standing out in the sun too long but thats not quite as dramatic)

1 minute ago, bickster said:

No its today's event where Bojo literally biulshitted one probationer constable to death (ok she may have almost fainted due to standing out in the sun too long but thats not quite as dramatic)

Ah I’ll catch up on today’s events shortly not had time for my usual news roundup yet 

3 minutes ago, bickster said:

I thought she was overwhelmed by his presence.

• Haha 1

Speaking in the House of Commons on Thursday, Mr Rees-Mogg referred to the exchange when challenged about preparations for leaving the EU without a deal.

"Preparations have been made, they are in place and they have been done with remarkable efficiency, but a lot of remainers wish to make our skins crawl," he said.

"I'm afraid it seems to me that Dr David Nicholl is as irresponsible as Dr Wakefield.

"What he [Nicholl] had to say - I will repeat it - is as irresponsible as Dr Wakefield.

"In threatening that people will die because we leave the European Union - what level of irresponsibility was that?"

In response, Dr Nicholl said he was "appalled" at the comparison.

He added that the remarks were "an attempt by government to bully whistleblowers, and it's not just doctors."

"I challenge him to repeat outside the chamber the allegation that I am comparable to Andrew Wakefield - let's see what happens."

The Beeb

Complete word removed.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Doesn’t do so well when the crowd isn’t just journo’s looking for funny quips and bantz

Nicked from elsewhere - Boris Johnson's personal hell: having to travel around the country, listening to people who don't like him make good points in regional accents.

On the police thing:

Edited by ml1dch
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â