The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

Someone in opposition needs to start to coordinate the questions asked in this kind of thing. So many queuing up to ask questions that were so poorly worded that they were easily deflected (or a repeat of a question that has already been batted away). If this is the best they have to offer, I'm disappointed. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, choffer said:

Someone in opposition needs to start to coordinate the questions asked in this kind of thing. So many queuing up to ask questions that were so poorly worded that they were easily deflected (or a repeat of a question that has already been batted away). If this is the best they have to offer, I'm disappointed. 

The wording of questions is always poor

"Can the PM confirm...?"

Single word answer. No. He could be saying no I can't confirm, not that the something did / didn't / etc happen.

And they do it all the time

"Did the PM attend..." is far far better. Ask the question you want an answer to directly you massive numpties

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, bickster said:

The wording of questions is always poor

"Can the PM confirm...?"

Single word answer. No. He could be saying no I can't confirm, not that the something did / didn't / etc happen.

And they do it all the time

"Did the PM attend..." is far far better. Ask the question you want an answer to directly you massive numpties

Just further proof that the entire political system is broken.

The whole having to prefix a statement with ‘the right honourable gentleman/lady’ shit, ffs it’s the year 2022, do we really need this kind of crap any more, particularly when those bastards are anything but ‘right and honourable’.

I just want it ripped up, Parliament and the House of Lords burned to the ground and a whole new approach to democracy installed, I want to see the end of career politicians, political parties and their donors, political privileges.

I want a transparent and effective government that wants to enable and educate its population not to suppress and drown it in so much negative shit that we don’t know which way is up any longer.

I think it’s riot time. 

• Like 2

You only have to look at steps Johnson took to become PM to realise he won't resign. The Tories wont oust him themselves until he becomes an electoral liability - which he is a million miles from - A poll today is saying 59% of the population think he should resign - I bet he is well chuffed with that.

Sadly its a new low in politics - he has an army of people protecting and has a 24/7 campaign to manipulate the news and stifle news articles that may be bothersome towards him.

I expect a new policy announcement on refugees crossing the chanel in the coming days 

2 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Having a piss up to say goodbye to work colleagues was fine but people had to die alone without a family member holding their hands as this was prohibited under his rules. F**k off.

Christ - who signed that statement off ? wot a daft thing to say.

58 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Having a piss up to say goodbye to work colleagues was fine but people had to die alone without a family member holding their hands as this was prohibited under his rules. F**k off.

Wish I'd known it was okay to have a leaving do and piss up for when my mate got a new job and left the country back in August 2020.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Absolutely risible.

They're counting on people thinking it's trivial, just some leaving drinks, and forgetting what rules the rest of us were living under.

He respectfully disagrees that it was wrong to do it? WELL IT WAS YOUR **** RULES. You've never done anything respectfully in your life you bloated sack of excrement.

He seems to flit between “nobody told me it was wrong” when he was fined and “it was perfectly legal, I should know” when he wasn’t.

Edited by Genie

They are just happy to flat out lie.

I would suggest that if the Minister for Safeguarding is happy and enthusiastic to go on the radio at 5:30 this evening and categorically state that both the Met and Sue Gray have shown there were no parties, then we have a serious problem. A problem with the sort of people prepared to protect this fraud of a PM.

Not sure who I’m talking about?

It’s the same person that last week suggested the way to survive the financial crisis that’s coming, was to get a better job.

spacer.png

Take a bow Redditch, you voted this person in to a position of power over us.

36 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

I would suggest that if the Minister for Safeguarding is happy and enthusiastic to go on the radio at 5:30 this evening and categorically state that both the Met and Sue Gray have shown there were no parties, then we have a serious problem. A problem with the sort of people prepared to protect this fraud of a PM.

It’s the same person that last week suggested the way to survive the financial crisis that’s coming, was to get a better job.

spacer.png

Has Timmy Mallet had a sex change? 

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Who doesn’t wake up and think ‘today, I will wear fuzzy felts’?

Well only the people who look like they've had the top of their head taken off and sewn back on at a bit of a wrong angle

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

spacer.png

I've worked in the fashion industry for over 20 years and I have absolutely no idea where someone would go to buy those clothes.

Or why they'd go there.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, bickster said:

Well only the people who look like they've had the top of their head taken off and sewn back on at a bit of a wrong angle

To be fair, I'm led to believe that a full-frontal lobotomy is obligatory as part of the Tory membership process.

• Like 1

Â