The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

I wonder what the police would do if a doctor who just worked a 70 hour week who was caught with his friends had said 'but I work long hours'.

Laugh, I presume.

Edited by StefanAVFC

1 minute ago, Genie said:

hmmm, wouldn’t answer the question that he asked SG not to publish her report.

He did answer it as he didn't deny it. It is clear as day that he asked her not to publish it. 

If this makes me a hateful person then I guess it’s because I’m a hateful person but I wish Covid had killed him. The decisions he and his ilk are making literally kill people. Disabled people, starving kids, all those who died from covid because of the decisions he delayed in making and now he’s laughing at them and spitting on them. **** him. If you vote for Boris you are responsible for all this too and I hope you get what’s coming to you too. **** all of you Boris supporting bastards. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Retweeted by Fabricant

It's Estrella.

Ghouls.

Gets another lie out there to deflect and distract though doesn't it.

It's just a mountain of lies and bullshit designed to distract and confuse the conversation until even people who are paying attention can hardly remember which way is up.

11 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

He didn't have Covid. Or if he did, it was mild.

I think you are right it was certainly over played. It is a shame though when he did go into hospital Shipman couldn't have been brought back from the dead for 5 minutes and told to fill your boots son.

Â