The banker loving, baby-eating Tory party thread (regenerated)

blandy

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Could actually be worse, could be Rees-Mogg.

Definitely the pair of them top the repressed by Catholic Guilt homosexual in the closet league

Nanny would have administered the drugs though. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, bickster said:

Could actually be worse, could be Rees-Mogg.

Imagine the embarrassment of getting a stiffy whilst crushing his windpipe, for an hour after he stopped moving, then setting light to the corpse.

His life really belongs to the Brexiters he conned. It's for them to separate his rib cage from his spine.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ml1dch said:

That BBC story is absolutely shocking.

A level of piss taking whilst people couldn’t be with their dying relatives never seen before.

Everyone involved should be sacked.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

London Mayor Sadiq Khan has asked the Met Police for a "detailed explanation" of how it decided who to fine during its investigation into No 10 parties.

The mayor's spokesperson said Mr Khan was concerned a "lack of clarity" was eroding "trust" in the police.

Link

Another one for the pile of inquiry’s into this governments incompetence.

The UK's withdrawal from Afghanistan last year was a "disaster" and a "betrayal" that will damage the nation's interests for years, an inquiry by MPs has found.

The report said the fact Sir Philip, the then-Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab and Prime Minister Boris Johnson were all on leave when the Taliban took Afghanistan's capital, Kabul, "marks a fundamental lack of seriousness, grip or leadership at a time of national emergency".

Mr Tugendhat told BBC Radio 4's Today programme: "It's a very clear criticism of the failure to plan, the failure to prepare, and the failure to lead at a moment of extraordinary national emergency, at a time when lives were quite literally being lost, at a time when every decision was fraught with risk, and highly contentious, and needed to be made very quickly by people who had the authority to do so."

Link

I've definitely booked the day off when it's clear shit is about to hit the fan and I want nothing to do with it. I'm probably not a good candidate to run the country either.

Edited by Davkaus

26 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I wonder how many Tory MPs listen to this and nod along, vs how many have repeated the PM's bullshit for so long that they've started to believe it.

On the BBC program earlier, one of the interviewed MPs came out and said they won't sack Boris until it becomes clear he's no longer a vote winner, as there's no-one else like him. They'll keep excusing Boris until then.

Â