Relegation Thread Version...99?!

jackbauer24

We're destined to go down under Timmy's stewardship - however, who knows if a new manager with an ounce of tactical awareness comes in?

'All' we need is 11 wins and 3 draws to hit the 40 point mark with 28 games remaining.

It is extremely doable (but so is relegation!)

We currently have 1 win in 9, sadly I'm not as confident as you that 11 wins from the next 28 games is "extremely doable"

We're just not good enough anymore at this level guys.

Even as dismal as the last few seasons have been we've still managed to pick up points against out of form mid table teams.This season we can't even do that anymore and that will be the difference.

1 points since August 9th, it's not even like we had a nightmare start.

Even if we ditch Sherwood the new manager is going to have to go on some run even to get us clear of the bottom three, I don't see that happening even with still so many games to go. I just don't think we're good enough forward or defensively over 90 minutes to win enough games this season, you saw that clearly today.

Bottom 3 awaits for us and looking at the fixtures we best get comfortable down there !!

Unfortunately the only position we will be is bottom, never mind the bottom 3

Don't enjoy being right, it wont be long now, was on my way to VP today heard the idiots team selection and turned the car round and went home, 49 years of going down and my last, till Lerner goes.

Edited by tismyk

I've never said this before but I think we're utterly doomed. Not just relegation but its hard to see anyone finish below us.

Lets stop kidding ourselves, our team is absolutely shite from top to bottom. There isnt a matchwinner in the entire squad. But hey a new manager will save us I mean its not as if the one before this idiot was a disaster or the one before that or the one before that. I mean when we look we get it right.

• Like 1

Â