Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

16 minutes ago, KHV said:

What else are they meant to be doing, they go and warm up when the manager sends them to do that but when they are not doing are they just supposed to stare at the match and not speak to each other?

Just an excuse to get on the players backs, if they are on the pitch playing badly then fine be critical. If they are not playing and sitting in the dugout then it's a bit twatish to be honest.

Surely they should be watching the game, as someone earlier said, especially against wycombe because we dont know much about their players and they should be watching out to learn about them in case they are called upon and they can know exactly what their tendencies are. 

Theres also the point that they are professional footballers...their job is to be part of a football 'team'.Not only that, but they still have a relatively new manager to impress, and this behaviour doesnt scream 'pick me' or 'i respect you as my manager'. It shows 'i dont care about you, my team mates or my club, let alone the fans who have paid good money to come ad watch this shambles'. 

If i came to work and instead of watching my staff work stood on the side and started playing a game of spit the chewing gum id be sacked. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Woodytom said:

I listened to him and for a second I could see his point of view. Then I thought no no no. They are at work. They are only at work for a couple of hours and they get paid a fortune. Their job whilst on the bench is to support the team and be ready to go on if called upon. I don't see which part of spitting chewing gum contributes to that. Regardless of how things are going, I think it's unacceptable.

I wonder if Solksjaer was there n the bench dicking about?

No, he was studying the **** game, looking for chinks in the opposing teams armour., waiting for his moment.

Pair of absolute losers. Get rid.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, villan_007 said:

There you go again with the money thing. Get over it. Someone is always going to earn more than you.

Bringing up their salary in every argument adds nothing to your point. It's irrelevant.

It's not irrelevant at all.
For £40k a **** week I expect a bit of professionalism, a modicum of self awareness, and a degree of empathy with the fans.

"Bottom of the league 8 points, a possible win for the first time in 4(?) months? Not interested. Let's dick about on the touchline."

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, KHV said:

What else are they meant to be doing, they go and warm up when the manager sends them to do that but when they are not doing are they just supposed to stare at the match and not speak to each other?

Just an excuse to get on the players backs, if they are on the pitch playing badly then fine be critical. If they are not playing and sitting in the dugout then it's a bit twatish to be honest.

That is just silly thing to say. And I would certainly expect them to pay attention to what is happening on the pitch.

As for twatish - it is clear to me who are being twatish. Any wonder Garde is having problems with clowns like these on the team.

1 hour ago, KHV said:

Or, to use more common English, yes of course they're supposed to watch the match. Would you be fine with them texting? Plucking their eyebrows? Wanking? Where do you draw the line here?

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Or, to use more common English, yes of course they're supposed to watch the match. Would you be fine with them texting? Plucking their eyebrows? Wanking? Where do you draw the line here?

Texting and eyebrows are fine, wanking in public however is a criminal offence so I would have to draw the line there

15 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I won't give him much credit for the goal - although getting the header on target is something - but he was much better than normal in his all-round game. I still think we need to sign a centre-back urgently. 

He gets all the credit for the goal from me. And was excellent overall. 

• Like 2

Â