Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

39 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I think he's improved a lot lately. Can't think of a recent goal I blame him for. Played particularly well with Okore.

He's shocking, he's had a slight upturn in form recently but honestly it couldn't have been any worse. And we still conceded 3 at the weekend against Sunderland with him in the team. The sooner he leaves the better IMO.

Edited by Supervillan78

Disappointing as I've always rated him going back to his Wolves days and always wanted us to sign him. Sadly looks a case of another big name player we've signed years too late.

That Pulis guy...he sometimes knows what he's doing eh? Play him at CB against us in the league game...saw Gabby demolish him for the first goal (and it's not like Gabby does that to many centre halfs anymore given his lacklustre performances) and pretty much from that game play him as a left back and with them playing so deep didn't get exposed much at all.

Big different playing for us and yes you can see his legs have gone big time.

With regards next year Clark will stay as he's on a 5 year deal remember, Baker will come back and be cover I'd imagine, I think Okore will be a first choice as long as he stays fit and you have to think with their wages one if not both of Richards and Lescott will be moved on.

I'd probably go for someone like James Chester. Knows the league, has a promotion with Hull, wants to move on from WBA, I wouldn't be against taking him this window tbh.

Michael Keane at Burnley is another I'd look at.

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:
6 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I think he's improved a lot lately. Can't think of a recent goal I blame him for. Played particularly well with Okore.

Coloccini two weeks ago. 

Defoe's first last week.

Edited by Stevo985

Tony Pulis tends to favour his tried and tested 8-1-1 formation, which lends itself to one of football's great laws. 

If Tony Pulis puts a defender up for sale, its because that defender is a steaming pile of monkey spunk. 

Law 2

If in negotiations Tony Pulis inquires about C Clark as a replacement, run, run like the wind and don't turn back until you are absolutely sure you are out of sight. 

37 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Apparently he said his goodbyes and is off to LA galaxy. 

If this is true the day wasn't a total disappointment after all.

Best of luck to him, who wouldn't wan't to spend his golden years somewhere warm and sunny

Edited by sne

Why are people talking about this as fact? There is nothing anywhere to suggest this move is on. Not bothered either way, just wondering why it's being talked about like it's done when no media outlets are talking about it at all.

Â