Adama Traore

mwj

Just spoke to me mate again... 

Medical at hospital was done at 6 am this morning, he also said that Adama seemed very happy to be given a chance to play over here.

Literally cannot wait for this to be confirmed

350x700px-LL-e6d95df4_154f2xk.gif

So he told you exactly what he told you the first time. Will remember to reign in my excitement next time I see "Last reply: leighavfc"

no not really, A he didnt say it was at 6am first and B what else do you expect Adama to tell him really? SORRY for not typing the convo word for word.... i must remember to write up the exact notes of the phone call next time just for you my friend... 

good banter lads

Looks like a good signing... but running around in Spain is a lot different to the kicking he'll get in England.

Exciting times nonetheless

He's done nothing until he shows he can do it on a cold and rainy night in Stoke. Apparently he sometimes hits the ball too well and has a good touch for a big man. After all it's a game of two halves and you need players like your Messis, Ronaldos, Rooneys.

• Like 1

Looks like a good signing... but running around in Spain is a lot different to the kicking he'll get in England.

Exciting times nonetheless

He's done nothing until he shows he can do it on a cold and rainy night in Stoke. Apparently he sometimes hits the ball too well and has a good touch for a big man. After all it's a game of two halves and you need players like your Messis, Ronaldos, Rooneys.

Don't agree with Rooney but otherwise great post mate 

Odd links on Twitter to Italian press report that he's had a medical with West Ham and will sign for them.

Think the journo did a David Cameron there.

This says otherwise, says he's passed the medical and it's justing waiting on a signature.

What the heck does that article say? :|

"L'Aston Villa scommette sul talento di Adama Traoré. L'esterno spagnolo si può ormai considerare un calciatore degli inglesi: in giornata ha infatti svolto le visite mediche, e adesso mancano solo le firme. Adama Traoré, classe '96, è uno dei prodotti della cantera del Barcellona, dove dal 2013 gioca nella squadra B: i catalani incasseranno per la vendita una cifra intorno ai 10 milioni più 2 di bonus."

Aston Villa are betting on the talent of Adam Traoré. The spanish wide man can almost be considered a player for the english club: today he's passed his medical, and now all that is left is the signatures. Adama Traoré, class of 96, is one of the products of the Barcellona factory, where he's played for Barcelona B since 2013: the catalans will bank €10m plus a possible €2m in bonuses.

So the "West Ham" in the article link is just an error? Good stuff.

I think I saw an earlier version of the article that mentioned West Ham in the body of the text and the original tweet from the paper also mentioned West Ham. The journalist probably just updated the story when he noticed the error.

They are the original claret and blues, apparently.

He's done nothing until he shows he can do it on a cold and rainy night in Stoke

Someone said the same thing to Shaqiri and I think he has slightly misunderstood them.
  • Like 4

I think someone should go on Football Manager & holiday for 5 years to how good this guy gets. In fact we should have several people doing it to get a better picture. We'll call it the 'Eames Experiment' & we should repeat it witch each new signing.

Mooooaaar simulations! Let's ave em!

I think someone should go on Football Manager & holiday for 5 years to how good this guy gets. In fact we should have several people doing it to get a better picture. We'll call it the 'Eames Experiment' & we should repeat it with each new signing.

I got FM on steam ages ago and I've only just installed it to try this out. Thank fook I have an SSD for this.

I think someone should go on Football Manager & holiday for 5 years to how good this guy gets. In fact we should have several people doing it to get a better picture. We'll call it the 'Eames Experiment' & we should repeat it with each new signing.

I think someone should get a life!

I did this when Joe Cole signed.

Let's just say he's not like a fine wine.

• Like 1

Hype has faded. I'm over this now. Who is next?

Me too. I need another transfer fix, so on that note:

Oh woe is me! I'm so worried. We need more players and I won't be pleased until we satisfy the arbitrary net spend that exists in my head.

And look! That other midtable club have just signed someone with a foreign name who was last good three years ago! This is the worst transfer window ever FFS :(

Spend sum pissin' munny Lerner!

And look! That other midtable club have just signed someone with a foreign name who was last good three years ago!

Southampton have re-signed Ali Dia? Edited by Sam3773

Â