Adama Traore

mwj

Nick MashiterVerified account
‏@nickmashiter
#avfc very much closing in on Adama Traore as suggested. Hopefully be wrapped up by the end of the week.

End of week...i will not survive.

Well if we have to wait till the end of the week then **** it, let's sign someone shit today instead!

‏@nickmashiter
#avfc very much closing in on Adama Traore as suggested. Hopefully be wrapped up by the end of the week.

Sounds like he is getting his info from an Argos stock checker machine.

With a name like that - is he reliable or just as the name suggests? 

‏@nickmashiter

End of the week? But they've already printed 1 million shirts with his name on at the club shop!

Another typical English signing by Sherwood.

Traore / Praet and a RB and it will be the best window we've had under Lerner.

You've changed your chooon

I haven't. As things stand I don't think we're that strong.

This lad and a couple of others makes it a great window. 

Hopefully the backroom staff can hold Sherwood back from signing English players enough to get this done.

I heard they've been telling Sherwood that this lad is actually called Adam Taylor and that he plays for Blackpool.

• Like 1

Wow. The most exciting transfer window under Lerner?

We have really only spent what 10 million if we sign Traore? We got a lot of money from the Benteke and Snake deals so thankfully Lerner is letting Sherwood reinvest all of that, and he still gave him some money to buy new players too. 

I'm in constant contact with Tom Fox on Bebo and he's sent me numerous flirty images of himself in various states of undress so I can only assume he's Traore-ing to get this done.

I've been talking to Traore on MSN and when I asked him ASL he replied back 19/M/Birmingham :ph34r::excl:

Probably means he is actually 45/m/LocalServiceStation. Wanna come meet?

• Like 1

Traore / Praet and a RB and it will be the best window we've had under Lerner.

Saw few rumours about that we want danilo d'ambrossio but cant find links to italian source meant be in, lad on vital villa mentioned the link

Edited by Villan4Life

Â