Adama Traore

mwj

I never understood the shirt printing links, like the abdeboyor one.

Don't they just print what you want on the back of the shirt, when you want it...as opposed to selling pre-printed shirts?

Yep :)

Its almost like it was made up....

In other news, I hear a press conference has been called at the old HP factory.

Yeah, that's what I presumed and took no notice.  But noticed some others were quoting it with trying to give credence, never knew if it was meant to be a joke or what lol.

Not one for finger pointing anyway, I generally treat all rumors with the contempt they deserve no matter who or what it is until something concrete rolls in.  Even this story is hardly nailed on.

Looks like I need to start another FIFA career mode. It's getting harder and harder to actually afford the transfers of these players :)

I know right, to be fair Veretout as probably been one of the best signings I've made in my career mode. 

He cost me 11 m pound!!! 

Twitter is fun. 

The price is quoted anywhere between 4.4 million and 12 million pounds. The lower end looks like his buyout clause but maybe we're paying more to get rid of the buy-back clause? Or, more likely, people on twitter have no clue.

Edited by Fab

I never understood the shirt printing links, like the abdeboyor one.

Don't they just print what you want on the back of the shirt, when you want it...as opposed to selling pre-printed shirts?

Yep :)

Its almost like it was made up....

In other news, I hear a press conference has been called at the old HP factory.

Yeah, that's what I presumed and took no notice.  But noticed some others were quoting it with trying to give credence, never knew if it was meant to be a joke or what lol.

Not one for finger pointing anyway, I generally treat all rumors with the contempt they deserve no matter who or what it is until something concrete rolls in.  Even this story is hardly nailed on.

A lot of people quoting it have been taking the mick, its this years version of a window joke that runs and runs.

Past examples being the chap in Tesco's in a suit, how many chairs and the kit version which was pallet-gate.

Twitter is fun. 

The price is quoted anywhere between 4.4 million and 12 million pounds. The lower end looks like his buyout clause but maybe we're paying more to get rid of the buyout clause? Or, more likely, people on twitter have no clue.

they know money will be spent. ITK material right thur.

A lot of people quoting it have been taking the mick, its this years version of a window joke that runs and runs.

Past examples being the chap in Tesco's in a suit, how many chairs and the kit version which was pallet-gate.

Ahh cool, so many posts escape me as this forum moves too quickly to keep up. I saw snippits and pondered "WTF, do people actually believe this shit".

I guess the answer is no, faith in humanity restored :P

Â