Adama Traore

mwj

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

He could be ver6 good at a top club as you Wouk£ find it hard to double up 9n him when top clubs have some many other crucial players

he could play at a top team if he accepts that he’ll only ever be a last 15 mins player in a game they’re chasing, maybe.

Players rarely add the ‘if’ to their game and become unstoppable, and if they do they have unbelievable work ethic and application like a Cristiano Ronaldo. If he has that, you never know, he’s better than he was with us, but after actually seeing him in a full 90 and how we handled him he’s long long way off. I’m thinking his recent success has been down to the level of opposition he’s been up against physically and tactically, I don’t need to start baking my humble pie any time soon.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, a m ole said:

he could play at a top team if he accepts that he’ll only ever be a last 15 mins player in a game they’re chasing, maybe.

Players rarely add the ‘if’ to their game and become unstoppable, and if they do they have unbelievable work ethic and application like a Cristiano Ronaldo. If he has that, you never know, he’s better than he was with us, but after actually seeing him in a full 90 and how we handled him he’s long long way off. I’m thinking his recent success has been down to the level of opposition he’s been up against physically and tactically, I don’t need to start baking my humble pie any time soon.

He really isn't far off the "if", I think that's the thing.  He's apparently being coached to play at "80% speed" so he isn't just running down the wing and doing nothing - it shows with his stats this season, too, that he's improving.  Against us, where he was doubled up on and pushed out the game really, he was basically a couple of seconds off causing us huge problems.  If he starts to see those passes into space that players leave behind to double/triple up on him, he'll be ridiculously good.

(I noted he's taking their corners too, so obviously working on that delivery).

17 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I'd still have him back. 

He will be good, needs to be in a team where he isn't expected to do everything. 

Didn't he pretty much refuse to go on the bench one game?

**** him (if true). 

Edited by PieFacE

18 hours ago, DCJonah said:

I'd still have him back. 

He will be good, needs to be in a team where he isn't expected to do everything. 

18 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Didn't he pretty much refuse to go on the bench one game?

**** him (if true). 

Yeah it seems kind of strange that DCJ would have him back, given his harsh view of Gil saying he didn't want to play in the Championship.

Both apparently didn't want to play for us. At least Gil left the club. Adama allegedly just downed tools.

Edit: sorry DCJ, not picking on you. Just something that sticks in my mind.

Edited by Stevo985

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah it seems kind of strange that DCJ would have him back, given his harsh view of Gil saying he didn't want to play in the Championship.

Both apparently didn't want to play for us. At least Gil left the club. Adama allegedly just downed tools.

Edit: sorry DCJ, not picking on you. Just something that sticks in my mind.

Fair comment and yes very hypocritical of me. Just can't help but be excited by the potential. 

But with his previous attitude it should be **** him. 

7 hours ago, bobzy said:

He really isn't far off the "if", I think that's the thing.  He's apparently being coached to play at "80% speed" so he isn't just running down the wing and doing nothing - it shows with his stats this season, too, that he's improving.  Against us, where he was doubled up on and pushed out the game really, he was basically a couple of seconds off causing us huge problems.  If he starts to see those passes into space that players leave behind to double/triple up on him, he'll be ridiculously good.

(I noted he's taking their corners too, so obviously working on that delivery).

I have yet to see a player who loved his own feet so much develop or learn the ability to get his head up. Limited player.

On 06/05/2018 at 04:17, TheAuthority said:

I believe that as much as the transfer rumor that we are looking to sign Messi & Ronaldo when we get promoted and Pep is going to manage us.

Chelsea apparently bid for Andy Carroll. Their transfer policy has been suspect of late.

I think he will get another red today. That tackle on Grealish was quite bad, and he seems to be very reckless in tackles. If we can frustrate Adama in the first half, I can definitely see him getting sent off. 

Â