Adama Traore

mwj

30 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Who’d have thought the man to get the best out of Adama would be Pulis eh?!

To be fair he's hardly worked under an array of brilliant managers in this country.

Sherwood, Garde, Black, Di Matteo, Karanka, Monk and Pulis.

I'd say Pulis is the most competent out of those so I guess it's not that surprising.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

Who’d have thought the man to get the best out of Adama would be Pulis eh?!

In a way, not at all!

We know he just doesn't defend.  Pulis's teams are great for playing deep and countering.

When do you want to give Adama the ball?  When there's loads of space in front of him.  

He'd be a serious threat at Liverpool because they get it forward as fast as they can.  

He'd be shit at Utd, City (if they're dominating possession).. not sure about Chelsea.  Probably be cack at Spurs too.

He's very specific, but he's going to become lethal if he sticks to a system where he can run at players with space. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

To be fair he's hardly worked under an array of brilliant managers in this country.

Sherwood, Garde, Black, Di Matteo, Karanka, Monk and Pulis.

I'd say Pulis is the most competent out of those so I guess it's not that surprising.

He's also only just turned 22.

We live in a world whereby young players are written off so incredibly quickly.  I'm pretty sure people are saying Keinan Davis and Rushian Hepburn-Murphy don't look up to scratch.  20 and 19 respectively.  Sometimes, players need time to develop.  It's taken Traore a while at Middlesbrough, but he's starting to get there.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Transfer rumour that Chelsea will pay £30 mill for him......

I do hope we have a profit from next sale clause!!

I believe that as much as the transfer rumor that we are looking to sign Messi & Ronaldo when we get promoted and Pep is going to manage us.

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Once/if this lad starts to pass the ball, he will be ridiculous. 

He ran into so many brick walls today. If i was a boro fan I would be very frustrated with his performance today. Still another leg its going to be hard to keep him quiet for another leg we just have to ensure we score again

Don't want to tempt fate ahead of the second leg but what an atrocious display that was. Whilst he was a threat and did put one good ball in his lack of end product and discipline was shocking. Any team must be insane to spend £30m on him, which has been rumoured. 

42 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Don't want to tempt fate ahead of the second leg but what an atrocious display that was. Whilst he was a threat and did put one good ball in his lack of end product and discipline was shocking. Any team must be insane to spend £30m on him, which has been rumoured. 

He could be ver6 good at a top club as you Wouk£ find it hard to double up 9n him when top clubs have some many other crucial players

He is dangerous, as in being very quick and powerful, but he's either very selfish or thick and that is what lets him down and why he is at Middlesbrough and not a decent team

Â