Adama Traore

mwj

**** him. He's been handed a platform to showcase himself in a lower pressure way than at the Barca setup...if he's too stupid and selfish to recognize a good thing, then ship him out, now. 

• Like 1

Really you want to leave? Despite given a fresh start like everyone else? Fine, f*** off then. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Theres something there but he has never been off the treatment table long enough to show one way or the other. 

Should try and sell if we can and try to recoup most, if not all, of what we bought him for then would be content with that. Although, I can't imagine many clubs would match the 40-60k he is allegedly on. Those wages are ridiculous for "potential" and again show the incompentance of last seasons transfer dealings.

A loan might be better; if he does good we get more money and someone is more likely to pay the wages. A couple million to loan him also is a lower risk than buying from the other clubs perspective.

1 hour ago, villan_007 said:

For all there faults, Sherwood, Garde and Black have played the game for multiple decades.

All 3 of them have viewed him and separately concluded he has the football brain of a tadpole.

A body builder trying to be a footballer. Hope we get something back for him.

But enough about Richards. 

Not sure I've seen that talent in Adama people talk about. He can run, alright. Anything else? Haven't seen it. He should be tearing that terrible league apart, instead he's sulking and looking to move to someone else's bench. No big loss. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BG_Villa_Fan said:

But enough about Richards. 

Not sure I've seen that talent in Adama people talk about. He can run, alright. Anything else? Haven't seen it. He should be tearing that terrible league apart, instead he's sulking and looking to move to someone else's bench. No big loss. 

So you haven't seen any talent but he should be tearing the league apart? :detect: 

• Like 1

Wasn't he apparently late to the match, hence,got dropped from the day squad?

This is obviously him tgrowing his toys out the pram.

As well as probably believing he has deserved more game time.

I say loan him out to a PL club. If he tears it up, we either get alot of money. Or a matured Premier Leagie player.

What's the point in being like shit off a shovel if your legs are made of glass?

I will certainly not give a crap about him leaving. He has done less than nothing to justify the transfer fee and wages we have shelled out over the last 12 months so getting his supposedly beefy salary off the books can only be a good thing.

I'm sure Dr Tony and RDM can find a replacement that will be an improvement on this lad.

Edited by jacketspuds

45 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Can we at least see him start for 1 game before he leaves? Jheez

Which game this season can we risk playing with ten men for most of the match? It's a tough league. Unless you mean, start him, and then sub him off after his usual 20 minutes? I'd be up for that.

I'd rather fill our squad with players like McCormack, over Adama. Players who aren't as flashy, and perhaps don't have so much raw potential, but have the grit and fight to get us out of this league, as well as the proven quality.

• Like 2

Providing he has submitted a formal transfer request and forgoes any daft loyalty bonus no doubt written into his contract by the previous regime I have no issue with it.

He's on £60k a week and was in RDM's plans - it's not about playing time or money. Get this poison out of the club. £60k - what an absolute joke.

• Like 1

Â