Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

The other looks like Adebayor wearing a hat to me.  He was wearing one in the jacuzzi shot of him at BMH (albeit a different colour).

His hand holding the shirt is white and I'm pretty certain Adebayor is a lot taller than Veretout so I'd be amazed if it was him as they both look the same size in the pic.

The other looks like Adebayor wearing a hat to me. He was wearing one in the jacuzzi shot of him at BMH (albeit a different colour).

Adebayor is 6 inches taller than Veretout. Doesn't look like there is that much of a difference in height to me .

Edited by limvillian

How did fans speculate before the internet?!

Carrier pigeon. Mine was fooking fast as well. Trouble is, the bastard used to stop off at the wrong houses on the way back so I still didn't get the news first. He tasted nice in that pie though!

• Like 1

The internet's great. Instead of us imagining that the Nantes chairman is a right pollock, he tells us via the computer-box.

This is the most exciting transfer window in a long time. I'm enjoying it more than Lambert's first season, as we've already out-spent Lambert's total of £3.8m, a Curly Wurly and a second hand copy of Die Hard 2 on dvd.

• Like 1

The other looks like Adebayor wearing a hat to me. He was wearing one in the jacuzzi shot of him at BMH (albeit a different colour).

Adebayor is 6 inches taller than Veretout. Doesn't look like there is that much of a difference in height to me .

Aha, Villa's pitch as a camber - didn't you know?!

You're probably right.  We'll just have to wait and see.

F5 is going to be burned out tonight.

Maybe Adebayor is just slouching?

.... and is wearing the cleaners jacket

... and a mask

• Like 1

Â