Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Could be his dad with him????? 

120709122133_15-Jordan-Veretout-et-ses-p

CLK4QpaW8AAdG1n.jpg

Where did that first photo appear from?

Just searched for him on google images and found it - kind of assumed it was his mum and dad....

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jordan+vertrout&biw=1600&bih=758&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAmoVChMIkoSc5Y6DxwIVxAYsCh2lKwGW&dpr=0.8#imgrc=oYhCTvpzcWtp3M%3A

Edited by Gary Thomas
  • Like 1

A Leicester fan on their forum suggested one of the reasons not to come here would be because we have an old ground!

Now I know we are probably biased on here but does anyone think The Crisp Bowl is better than VP

Apparently it was the loudest ground in the league last season.

A Leicester fan on their forum suggested one of the reasons not to come here would be because we have an old ground!

Now I know we are probably biased on here but does anyone think The Crisp Bowl is better than VP

Apparently it was the loudest ground in the league last season.

Considering their form for the vast majority of last season I'm not surprised.

Paul Brown (OS Editor) tweeted Andrew Gibney this morning asking for a follow so he could DM him. Connecting the dots, he may well have been asking him for permission to use an article on Veretout that was written as part of his top 50 French talents, or whatever it was called.

Pretty sure that's him. The only thing that makes me think it might not be is his hair maybe looks a little too long, but it's hard to tell.

Â