Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

two of my favourite ever attacking midfield signings were Hadji and Kachloul. The latter was ripped under the nose of Swindon or Bolton or something like that.

Ignore the fact Gregory then couldn't be arsed to play either of them.

Yep, Kachloul unashamedly changed his mind because we gave him an absolute fortune in wages compared to the other deal on the table.  He then proceeded to be quite shit.  Whereas as you say Hadji just kind of got left on the sidelines.  Couldn't wait to see a lot more of him but it never happened.  I had him about 2 or 3 classes above Kachloul though.

I used to like Leicester, and wished them well when they were in the Chumpionship. But after seeing numerous Leicester fans giving it the big'un, seeing Pearson's antics last season and having a big falling out with a Leicester fan I used to be friends with....

.... I'm now going to refer to them as Crisp City, and I will not be wishing them well for a good few years, that's for sure! No, don't try to change my mind! It's made up! I will not be wishing them well for 2, 3 or even 4 years.

End of!

They were pretty flakey for the majority of last season but did add some spice in the end ...

• Like 1

Most Leicester fans on there seem level-headed - especially by internet-forum standard.

A lot of transfer rumour threads are incredibly cringe worthy with fans posting about "<x> club being shit" "I **** hate <x> club" etc. (Villa Talk has loads of it).

Why are we posting links to a Leicester forum in this thread anyway?

Sad.

• Like 1

two of my favourite ever attacking midfield signings were Hadji and Kachloul. The latter was ripped under the nose of Swindon or Bolton or something like that.

Yep, Kachloul unashamedly changed his mind because we gave him an absolute fortune in wages compared to the other deal on the table.  He then proceeded to be quite shit.  Whereas as you say Hadji just kind of got left on the sidelines.  Couldn't wait to see a lot more of him but it never happened.  I had him about 2 or 3 classes above Kachloul though.

Kachloul played quite well at first prompting JG to say he was surprised how good he was as if he signed him based on names out of hat.... then was almost never played again.

I loved Hadji, really wished he had played more.

Got a feeling it was Ipswich. 

Nice one Trent spot on with this.

I fully believe Trent is at times ITK, a french journalist and the chairman of Nantes told us everything two days ago

Just like that time we were signing Belhanda.....

I want this confirmed now!!!

On the Leicester stuff - I have a lot of time for their lot. Villa Vs Leicester was the first game I ever went to see as well. Like the city also! Quite good for a spot of shopping with the missus. Hope they stay up but just not do as well as us.

Veretout.

I want this confirmed now!!!

On the Leicester stuff - I have a lot of time for their lot. Villa Vs Leicester was the first game I ever went to see as well. Like the city also! Quite good for a spot of shopping with the missus. Hope they stay up but just not do as well as us.

Veretout.

Nowhere or nothing is good for a spot of shopping with the missus.

• Like 1

Â