Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Naw it should work ^^. Should've probably replaced the break statement with paranoid = false, but that's for v2.0.

I had a response composed with that, but I even punched myself for writing it.

Naw it should work ^^. Should've probably replaced the break statement with paranoid = false, but that's for v2.0.

I had a response composed with that, but I even punched myself for writing it.

Hahaha don't blame you. Battered myself once for it too and even considered a second slugger ^^.

Those Leicester fans :crylaugh:

"Why would he join a sinking ship" "Shows he has a lack of self-belief if he joins Villa"

Anybody would think they were knocking on the top 4s door instead of being incredibly shit for the most of last season.

One post says - 'Don't rate anyone who would prefer to join Villa after their last few seasons.'

Remind me, how did Lesta perform in their last few seasons? Not even in the same division as Villa!

Deluded.

two of my favourite ever attacking midfield signings were Hadji and Kachloul. The latter was ripped under the nose of Swindon or Bolton or something like that.

Ignore the fact Gregory then couldn't be arsed to play either of them.

I used to like Leicester, and wished them well when they were in the Chumpionship. But after seeing numerous Leicester fans giving it the big'un, seeing Pearson's antics last season and having a big falling out with a Leicester fan I used to be friends with....

.... I'm now going to refer to them as Crisp City, and I will not be wishing them well for a good few years, that's for sure! No, don't try to change my mind! It's made up! I will not be wishing them well for 2, 3 or even 4 years.

End of!

Edited by Rob182

Â