Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

If he ends up with Leicester one or two posters will have quite a clean-up job to do getting all that egg off their faces.

If he ends up with us, we'll all be cleaning up 'eggtoplasm', Stan Marsh's or our own.

If he ends up with Leicester one or two posters will have quite a clean-up job to do getting all that egg off their faces.

If he ends up with us, we'll all be cleaning up 'eggtoplasm', Stan Marsh's or our own.

I'm surprised you can hold that image in your head without throwing a pizza party on your floor considering the epic bender you seem to be having.  ^_^

• Like 1

I'm surprised you can hold that image in your head without throwing a pizza party on your floor considering the epic bender you seem to be having.  ^_^

I'm finding it quite alarming that the thought of pizza is turning my stomach more than the other 'stuff'. 

• Like 1

news on another forum that this is done and dusted

Not a Leicester one I hope?

lol on TBAR, hink he has some inside info, stated "Veretout signed sealed delivered ladies and gents. Soon be on the OS"

lol on TBAR, hink he has some inside info, stated "Veretout signed sealed delivered ladies and gents. Soon be on the OS"

Hardly a good omen if Tbar are saying it, expect the yellow ticker any moment now saying he has signed for Leicester...

• Like 1

Hardly a good omen if Tbar are saying it, expect the yellow ticker any moment now saying he has signed for Leicester...

Well they are past due to finally get something right

Â