Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Not sure how he came to this conclusion but...

Cian Carroll@CianByName 11m11 minutes ago

Paul Brown, #avfc content editor, just DM'd Andrew Gibney, FFW editor. That's Veretout done, if you needed confirmation.

This was the tweet from Brown, to which Gibney tweeted "done."

Paul Brown@PaulBrownAVFC 2h2 hours ago

@Gibney_A Hi Andrew. Could you follow me so I can DM you. Thx

What does that mean then?

The theory is that the guy responsible for content the club put out has contacted the editor of French football weekly to use their work when unveiling Veretout. I think it's clutching TBH.

• Like 1

Probably he dosen't trust Wiki and wants concrete information on how long Veretout has been at Nantes, total number of appearences etc.

My thought too. Could be anything.. even something about Gestede tbh.

It's weird, getting lots of info on gestede, ade etc but none of the journalists are mentioning veretout. You'd expect he would be in before gestede too. Given Alan nixons comments on it I just don't see this happening

If he's in catching flights to Birmingham it's happening.

I agree... I just refuse to get my hopes up as he'll be the best midfielder we have had since Barry/Petrov or Milner. Potentially even better than either of those three. Exciting.

Kévin Guisnel ‏@KevinGuisnel  11m

11 minutes agoView translation

#Veretout est actuellement au centre d'entraînement (Bodymoor Heath) d'#AVFC. Signature dans l'après-midi, et fin du feuilleton.. #TeamFCN

t

translates too 

#Veretout is currently in the #AVFC(Bodymoor Heath) training centre. Signature in the afternoon, and end the soap opera... #TeamFCN

Edited by avfcwills10

Kévin Guisnel@KevinGuisnel 11m

#Veretout est actuellement au centre d'entraînement (Bodymoor Heath) d'#AVFC. Signature dans l'après-midi, et fin du feuilleton.. #TeamFCN

t

translates too

#Veretout is currently in the #AVFC(Bodymoor Heath) training centre. Signature in the afternoon, and end the soap opera... #TeamFCN

Is he a trustworthy source?

If he's in catching flights to Birmingham it's happening.

I agree... I just refuse to get my hopes up as he'll be the best midfielder we have had since Barry/Petrov or Milner. Potentially even better than either of those three. Exciting.

Need to see him play first, I think Gueye will be a revelation this season so if this lad turns out better, very exciting times ahead.

Kévin Guisnel@KevinGuisnel 11m

t

translates too

Is he a trustworthy source?

Also just said Adebayor is with him. 20 years old though...

He's just getting his information from an avfc fan on twitter if you look further down he asks someone what bmh is. The main guy has just said they want more money which makes sense with Nixon's comments. Don't think this one is a goer. Club are just trying to raise an auction and vet spurs Liverpool bidding

He's just getting his information from an avfc fan on twitter if you look further down he asks someone what bmh is. The main guy has just said they want more money which makes sense with Nixon's comments. Don't think this one is a goer. Club are just trying to raise an auction and vet spurs Liverpool bidding

You mean like Ayew and Amavi didn't happen because of exactly the same thing?

If the player is at BMH and its clear we want him.  I'm sure a agreement will be reached.

Â