Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

I refuse to take the piss until this chap signs for us (or at least, not for Leicester). Be embarrassing to call their logic dillusional and then they turn out correct.

• Like 3

Rumours Trent knows more about Sherwoods facials than he's letting on

A careless whisper.
No surprise that George Michael is involved.
If you were there , you would know.
The things I do for an ITK tip off FML

the president is say we are hagging the price and risk losing him. FFS villa just pay the money. Or we lose out to leicester I am going to be very very annoyed as this guy looks quality

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/9929087/Nantes-warn-Villa-may-lose-out-on-Veretout

That story originally came out yesterday.

the president is say we are hagging the price and risk losing him. FFS villa just pay the money. Or we lose out to leicester I am going to be very very annoyed as this guy looks quality

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/9929087/Nantes-warn-Villa-may-lose-out-on-Veretout

That story originally came out yesterday.

Hope so, dont see any reason for the Nantes president making this up, lets hope we get this done

This Nantes president seems to have a bit too much to say for himself for my liking.

Just STFup and let the process reach its natural end, seems to me like he's trying to spark a bidding war.

If he was trying to spark a bidding war he would have accepted Leicester's bid. 

I think he's just trying to make himself look good really.... 

I refuse to take the piss until this chap signs for us (or at least, not for Leicester). Be embarrassing to call their logic dillusional and then they turn out correct.

Exactly.

I find the necessity to put down other teams/fans pretty bizarre - especially in the context of transfer rumours.

said we had till yesterday evening..add to that Veretout flying over last night and trent saying facials with Sherwood today...im not worrying yet

Agree with this. My understanding was the president saying we had until last night to agree the fee. The fact he is flying in and having the 'facial' I would hope means that we've agreed it and it's now just medical and meeting Sherwood to confirm.

• Like 1

Â