Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

No announcements today apparently. Makes me wonder if they're holding out until tomorrow when they might be able to confirm Ade, Veretout an Gestede at the same time.

or maybe,  just maybe,  they are really busy today on a few things.  wait and see

No announcements today apparently. Makes me wonder if they're holding out until tomorrow when they might be able to confirm Ade, Veretout an Gestede at the same time.

or maybe,  just maybe,  they are really busy today on a few things.  wait and see

Ah you`d be no good at a game of Chinese Whispers!

The guy who posted that it was a done deal on TBAR also said that the takeover was "signed, sealed, delivered". Think it's fair to say he's full of the brown stuff.

He's as blind to the goings on at Villa as Stevie Wonder is. 

Trying to read back and understand where things are right now.  From what I can gather he was last seen leaving his house carrying boxes.  He was expected in Birmingham last night but was not spotted, although he seems to have resurfaced at Bodymoor Heath; spotted by some young guy in France.  Some on twitter are now saying it’s done, others saying he might sign today, tomorrow or next week and others saying it's off and it was just a ruse to draw out other bids.  Have I missed anything?

Edited by Gary Thomas

Trying to read back and understand where things are right now.  From what I can gather he was last seen leaving his house carrying boxes.  He was expected in Birmingham last night but was not spotted, although he seems to have resurfaced at Bodymoor Heath; spotted by some young guy in France.  Some on twitter are now saying it’s done, others saying he might sign today, tomorrow or next week and others saying its off and it was just a ruse to draw out other bids.  Have I missed anything?

Yes that  Neil is still waiting for him at the airport 

Trying to read back and understand where things are right now.  From what I can gather he was last seen leaving his house carrying boxes.  He was expected in Birmingham last night but was not spotted, although he seems to have resurfaced at Bodymoor Heath; spotted by some young guy in France.  Some on twitter are now saying it’s done, others saying he might sign today, tomorrow or next week and others saying it's off and it was just a ruse to draw out other bids.  Have I missed anything?

Your fly is undone.

• Like 2

Trying to read back and understand where things are right now.  From what I can gather he was last seen leaving his house carrying boxes.  He was expected in Birmingham last night but was not spotted, although he seems to have resurfaced at Bodymoor Heath; spotted by some young guy in France.  Some on twitter are now saying it’s done, others saying he might sign today, tomorrow or next week and others saying its off and it was just a ruse to draw out other bids.  Have I missed anything?

a real hero.

a real hero.

Shouldn't someone tell him?

Â