Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Ot, but I'm a Twitter user. I think of it a bit like shopping in TK Maxx when it comes to transfer info - there are good bits of info there, but you have to sift though all the **** to find it!

• Like 2

Right, I've a hangover of epic proportions, I've been for a number 2, 3 times today without eating a single thing. I have half a pizza that I'm too scared to go near for fear of hurling, I've got the sweats and am trying to sleep it off but failing to drop off because my heads pounding that much. The only bit of comfort I have is that this transfer might go through today. Can Villa please get this wrapped up in the next hour please, I believe it'll kick start my recovery and make everything right again. I'll even crack open a tinnie when it's confirmed I'm that confident it'll heal me. Pray for me people, yes it'll be nice to have a promising, shit-hot youngster coming in but wouldn't it make you feel even happier knowing you helped raise me up from the depths of hell and the borderline of death. Eurgh!

Hair of the dog. Foolproof. Always works.

Bloody hell - grown men impatient like little kids out shopping and wanting a toy so bad they throw a strop and stand still and not move a muscle until they get what they want or the parent just keeps walking.

DO you go shopping with your other halves and have a strop cos you can't go for a pint while she's looking at lingerie or dresses - have a bit of patience. If it happens it happens - if not I'm sure the team at Villa are doing everything to get others in IF things go tits up (no Jordan puns intended  :P)

Chillax, - here's a few soothing and calming words  for you - LIBRIUM, VALIUM and MOGADON. There! calm now?? - No thought not!! :)

Edited by nazvfc

Good luck Wez, I feel your pain brother.

I mean not today, I feel amazing today. Just saying.

Knowing you're alright makes me feel a little bit better. Thank you.

• Like 1

His President said he would take the offer that we made. That means it all comes down to how we pay that and what the player wants, surely? Bearing in mind his president also said he had his heart set on a move to Villa, the only thing that could jeopardise this in my eyes is the following:

1. The President has had a change of heart and now wants more money.
  2. The President wants better payment terms - say we offered 5m up front and rest in instalments but he wants 7m up front and rest in instalments etc.
  3. The terms we have offered the player are not to his satisfaction and he's looking for a better deal.
  4. Clubs, other than Leicester and more appealing, have joined the chase for the player and he now wants to talk to them before making a decision.

Personally, I think that he will join us. He had his heart set on us and the president declared that he would take what we were offering. If we need to give more up front and reasonably more in wages to get the lad in then surely that has to be done? Come on Villa, make this happen!

The president has never actually mentioned us by name though, not saying it isn't us, just saying

Right, I've a hangover of epic proportions, I've been for a number 2, 3 times today without eating a single thing. I have half a pizza that I'm too scared to go near for fear of hurling, I've got the sweats and am trying to sleep it off but failing to drop off because my heads pounding that much. The only bit of comfort I have is that this transfer might go through today. Can Villa please get this wrapped up in the next hour please, I believe it'll kick start my recovery and make everything right again. I'll even crack open a tinnie when it's confirmed I'm that confident it'll heal me. Pray for me people, yes it'll be nice to have a promising, shit-hot youngster coming in but wouldn't it make you feel even happier knowing you helped raise me up from the depths of hell and the borderline of death. Eurgh!

Hope you feel better soon sweet prince x

• Like 1

His President said he would take the offer that we made. That means it all comes down to how we pay that and what the player wants, surely? Bearing in mind his president also said he had his heart set on a move to Villa, the only thing that could jeopardise this in my eyes is the following:

• The President has had a change of heart and now wants more money.
  • The President wants better payment terms - say we offered 5m up front and rest in instalments but he wants 7m up front and rest in instalments etc.
  • The terms we have offered the player are not to his satisfaction and he's looking for a better deal.
  • Clubs, other than Leicester and more appealing, have joined the chase for the player and he now wants to talk to them before making a decision.
Personally, I think that he will join us. He had his heart set on us and the president declared that he would take what we were offering. If we need to give more up front and reasonably more in wages to get the lad in then surely that has to be done? Come on Villa, make this happen!
The president has never actually mentioned us by name though, not saying it isn't us, just saying

He was referencing the question put to him about us. Hence the parenthesis inserted by the journalist. It's standard practice in the foreign media.

• Like 1

hang in there brother. good news are a' heading our way methinks.

• Like 1

• The President has had a change of heart and now wants more money.
  • The President wants better payment terms - say we offered 5m up front and rest in instalments but he wants 7m up front and rest in instalments etc.
  • The terms we have offered the player are not to his satisfaction and he's looking for a better deal.
  • Clubs, other than Leicester and more appealing, have joined the chase for the player and he now wants to talk to them before making a decision.

He was referencing the question put to him about us. Hence the parenthesis inserted by the journalist. It's standard practice in the foreign media.

and common practice by our media as well i think. So yep fair play.

Â