Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

Time to move on imo we have to set a precedent here and send a message out to clubs we won't be held to ransom

We agreed a fee and they moved the goalposts plus i think the player isn't all that anyway

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

Time to move on imo we have to set a precedent here and send a message out to clubs we won't be held to ransom

We agreed a fee and they moved the goalposts plus i think the player isn't all that anyway

While I agree about them upping the fee we can't just "move on" every time there maybe some difficulty in negotiations, we'll never sign anyone if we do that.

We won't pay anymore what we feel he is worth that's for sure.

Edited by mightysasquatch
  • Like 1

@Jon_LeGossip: Jordan Ayew not involved in Lorient's friendly vs. Caen this evening. Had been picked to play. Aston Villa talks continue.

@beardpwr81: @Jon_LeGossip so what's the score? Is he in England still or did he at least report back to the club?

@Jon_LeGossip: @beardpwr81 Still in the UK. Refused to return as far as I know.

Still in the UK then, wonder if he'll even bother to clear his locker haha

Edited by mightysasquatch

Does anyone think Lorient have got their Euros and Pounds mixed up or that someone may have hit the wrong key when making or considering our bid?

Or have they read this topic and thought that as we were unsure of the currency in which the bid was made it was worth making a cheeky claim that it was made in Pounds rather than Euros? ;) 

I hope this deal goes through for the player who I think could really prove an asset for us.   

I'm assuming part of the fee will be incentive-based. It may or may not end up costing as much as is banded around, so I'm not gonna get too caught up about the fee to be honest.

Edited by abdomlahor
  • Like 2

Remember all the criticism we took from the Belgian football "experts" after we paid £7m for Benteke? Yeah, I'm not gonna worry about it. I haven't seen enough of him to come to a conclusion about him myself, so I'll wait and see.

• Like 2

Â