Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

Lorient are playing Caen now but i can't find the lineups anywhere to see if he's playing

according to the chairman of the football club he will be

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/07/25/lorient-vice-president-aston-villa-in-talks-over-jordan-ayew-no/?

Jordan Ayew not involved in Lorient's friendly vs. Caen this evening. Had been picked to play. Aston Villa talks continue.

Benteke did the same with Genk. Refused to train etc. We all loved him in the end.

It is different. That was the player. This is the club acting badly.

True mate but there are fans here having a go at the player for doing the same as benteke double standards me thinks by some fans. If this was villa who moved the goalposts imagine the shit they'd get and not the player! But we do transfers the right way where we have been respectful.

Lorient are the ones in the wrong. Once a fee Is agreed and permission given then that's it. Sure there'll be a response still blaming the player.

Just to say it would not happen at villa - I don't think we have ever changed mid transfer and demanded more money for a player.

• Like 3

If I got on a plane to Birmingham expecting talks which could consequently decide my future at a new club and then the club I'm with decides "nope come back lolololol", then i'd be pissed too. The club can't expect anything other than twattish behavior because they have conducted themselves poorly. 

• Like 1

If I got on a plane to Birmingham expecting talks which could consequently decide my future at a new club and then the club I'm with decides "nope come back lolololol", then i'd be pissed too. The club can't expect anything other than twattish behavior because they have conducted themselves poorly.

Happened to us before with Milner was due for medical then Geordies called him back.
  • Like 1

Ayew, don't make him mad

He'll take a bad ball and make it better,

Remember he lived Villa from the start,

He can only start to get better, better better

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na ayew

• Like 1

What a difference a day makes...

Last night it appeared Awey was ours subject to a medical... reading the last few pages looks like Lorient is not playing ball?

You cant blame Ayew for being pissed....

Still keeping those fingers crossed that this one comes off!

Ayew, don't make him mad

Like the Hey Jude theme Foiski.  Here is another version building on yours.

Ayew, Oh what a man

Takes a bad ball and makes it better,

He came here, took Villa into his heart

Then he began to just get better better better better

Or could just sing the last line several times

Ayew, don't make him mad

Like the Hey Jude theme Foiski.  Here is another version building on yours.

Ayew, Oh what a man

Takes a bad ball and makes it better,

He came here, took Villa into his heart

Then he began to just get better better better better

Or could just sing the last line several times

He better come now, we have just written him a super song ;)

I'd be surprised if this one ends up dead in the water.

Lorient won't want to walk away from the deal after the comments made by Ayew, they're just looking for a bit more out of us after the Benteke sale.

I think we'll come to a compromise on this one and it will be done early next week.

• Like 1

What a difference a day makes...

Last night it appeared Awey was ours subject to a medical... reading the last few pages looks like Lorient is not playing ball?

You cant blame Ayew for being pissed....

Still keeping those fingers crossed that this one comes off!

I still think this will happen, it is not really in their interest to hold on to a disgruntled player and we are offering a very good price.  I just think we are seeing some brinkmanship at the moment, but still expect it to get done.  That said, I hope Villa have a plan B just in case.

Can I just state I was not having a dig at the player just comparing with Benteke's situation when he was at Genk and they played hardball over the fee.

I believe player is in the right and the Lorient is in the wrong.  A fee was agreed, the player traveled and Lorient decided to stick two fingers up at us and jack up the price.  Bad business.

Lorient won't want to walk away from the deal after the comments made by Ayew, they're just looking for a bit more out of us after the Benteke sale.

I think we'll come to a compromise on this one and it will be done early next week.

we could throw in a player and that will suit them. Do we have any French players that we could dispose of 

• Like 2

we could throw in a player and that will suit them. Do we have any French players that we could dispose of 

Charlie N'Zog.  Would probably have to subsidise part of his wages though, that and he probably wouldn't be interested in moving anyway.

Â