Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

Unbelievable  that a few are calling Ayew a dud before he has even kicked a ball for us and would prefer us to go for a crock like Charlie Austin.

I bet they was the same one's that was saying the same about Benteke when he was signed and he didn't do too badly in terms of goals and fee recouped did he?

• Like 1

Very odd, why is he even in Brum if we haven't agreed a fee?

If his French club put him up for sale at 10m Euros but have changed it to Sterling then we should immediately withdraw the offer completely and walk away.

No matter how good he is (or any player for that matter) once the selling club move the goal posts we should end all negotiations, that way any club dealing with us knows that if you try it on we will not proceed.

• Like 1

This thread is depressing, he’s already a dud in most people’s eyes and there’s toys being thrown around over the sum paid. I’d sorta like to blow some money on a luxury player thank you very much. We’ve stopped scrapping the barrel of Lambert’s “he could do a job” type players.

Maybe he’s a massive success, maybe he’s shite, maybe, we’re acting like a PL club being extorted for players at any price. I’m just glad to see the club behaving in the manner those around us do.  

• Like 1

This thread is depressing, he’s already a dud in most people’s eyes and there’s toys being thrown around over the sum paid. I’d sorta like to blow some money on a luxury player thank you very much. We’ve stopped scrapping the barrel of Lambert’s “he could do a job” type players.

Maybe he’s a massive success, maybe he’s shite, maybe, we’re acting like a PL club being extorted for players at any price. I’m just glad to see the club behaving in the manner those around us do.

Eh? Most of the posts I've read are saying that they haven't seen him play and are willing to wait and see, only a couple seem to have written him off.

So his club want more money as an English team is buying him , in some ways cant blame them but its still wrong and unfair to the player.

The prem league has to deal with this now with the TV deal being ao large and well publized and the big deal doesnt actually kick in til next year !

Hopefully the deal goes through but we should not cave and pay 17mil euro

Eh? Most of the posts I've read are saying that they haven't seen him play and are willing to wait and see, only a couple seem to have written him off.

Ya? I dunno since I last saw the thread there’s been a fierce amount of crying!

From the stats I've read on here he seems to have the potential to be Benteke, a touch like Gabby and an attitude like Adebayor. Maybe we should buy him and play him as a lone striker - if he's the complete package.

So he's either...

Good or bad

A dud or world class

Underpriced or overpriced

Bentekes replacement or Nzogbias replacement

23 or 27

Wears his shorts just right or too baggy

Glad we cleared that up because you see whatever he is he's currently having a medical at citeh

Edited by Richard
  • Like 1

This post is depressing. One person, as far as I'm aware, has called him a dud.

Now it's in 'most peoples' eyes.

Internet overreaction at its most blatant.

This post is depressing. One person, as far as I'm aware, has called him a dud.

Now it's in 'most peoples' eyes.

Internet overreaction at its most blatant.

Steady on there fella, I felt a good few of posts were suggesting he wasn’t up to much, plus the previous from the speculation. 

The Guardian reporting £9m (like some other places) don't understand why are some people so inclined to believe the worst case scenario (£12m+) when there's evidence that it's likely to be wrong, or at least no evidence any more convincing that it's right.

Edited by alreadyexists

Â