Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

Well, you very specifically said: "no chance he get in Southampton team though, Mane, Tadic and Long are all much better players than him and not as stupid" and then " 5 goals in 24... wouldnt really encourage me that he is good enough Premier League"

...which implies that you both rate Mane and are directly comparing him to Jordan Ayew.  You then clarified why you don't think that Ayew is good enough by highlighting his goalscoring record.

So, again, what's the "much better player" Sadio Mane's goalscoring record this season?

For reference.

He's an average player who IMO wouldn't be out of place in the starting 11 for most of the bottom half of this league. Anything above that, well, a squad player. For us I think he represents a waste of money, money that could and should have been used better. He actually cost us more than we paid for Benteke, so I think there was definitely better value out there. 

• Like 2

Just now, Richard said:

I think Ayew is a decent average striker who has a better impresson of him in the team due to the fact that everyone else in the squad is shite

Benteke lite

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's an average player who IMO wouldn't be out of place in the starting 11 for most of the bottom half of this league. Anything above that, well, a squad player. For us I think he represents a waste of money, money that could and should have been used better. He actually cost us more than we paid for Benteke, so I think there was definitely better value out there. 

Antonio from West Ham, not sure how much he cost but he looks a hell of a lot better player than Ayew

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Benteke lite

Well yes but then when you try and get 6 players for the money received for Benteke and other clubs know you are desperate then this is what you get

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

best player today and got a great goal and then proved he is a moron again by nearly getting himself sent off

Its called passion mate. He is so pissed off with players around him doing F*** all. I would be the same.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Its called passion mate. He is so pissed off with players around him doing F*** all. I would be the same.

maybe but be better served if he elbowed his team-mates instead ;)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

He definitely is a hard worker though, that much I can give him.

He is definitely a couple of cuts above the rest of our team but certainly not a complete package.  I do notice him being immobile at times and not tracking back but that might be a bit after a malaise because of where we are. Took his goal well and created a chance which should have led to a certain goal. Definitely one to keep if we possibly can. 

Â