Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

I haven't seen him do one thing right.

He's been absolutely terrible since he came. Do not see anything in him at all.

Sometimes I think you have to hold your hands up and say you've signed a complete dud. Unfortunately for us, this dud (along with Gestede) may cost us our premier league status.

Sorry but I had to quote this just to laugh at it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Sometimes you're wrong, sometimes you're right. Nothing more.

Disagree. You've basically got people trying to 'call it' as early as possible when it comes to players, so as to appear knowledgeable. It's funny when they write somebody off completely based on bugger all game time and then have egg on their face. 

7 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Disagree. You've basically got people trying to 'call it' as early as possible when it comes to players, so as to appear knowledgeable. It's funny when they write somebody off completely based on bugger all game time and then have egg on their face. 

you were writing richards off during the same time period no?:wacko::huh:

Edited by gharperr
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

I don't know what others think when they post. I just post what's on my mind and what I think of a player.

I thought it was a bit much to single out one post, hence my post.

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

From the man who wrote Richards off before he'd even played a game. 

That's brilliant.

4 hours ago, lexicon said:

Don't you just love a premature judgement? 

The classic one being that guy who wrote off Benteke, can't remember his name but I don't think he posts here any more. 

Its akin to claiming "Richards can't play centre back" before he's even started there.

• Like 1

I thought he was one of less than a handful of players who really tried today and showed some desire. As soon as he went up top though and became the focal point he became way less effective and had little impact.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

Â