Jordan Ayew

HeyAnty

What's the big deal with someone saying they used to watch him in France and don't rate him?

As for the other day yes he looked lightweight. But everyone knows you can't judge anything from pre-season friendly's.

Because he didn't watch him in France. He made that bit up.

Oh ok. Maybe he watched him for Ghana a lot?

• Like 1

Reminds me of donnie (I think) (sorry donnie) having doubts about hairyhands, only to claim he'd trusted him all along a few days later, great vt moment

One of the most liked posts in VT history IIRC

Lets hope his match fitness has improved v forest this weekend

2386866_big-lnd.jpg

We don't want him panting after 10 minutes again

He's a 23 year old professional athlete. Do you really think he's not fit enough to run around for 10 minutes?

2386866_big-lnd.jpg

Obviously more than just Facials going on

Lay off um Tim your taking this bedding them in too far

*****BREAKING NEWS*****

He used to play football before he joined Aston Villa.

He wasn't very good then either.

Hope this helps.

But you already admitted you don't watch the 'froggy league' so how would you know?

EDIT: too late :D

Edited by StefanAVFC

2386866_big-lnd.jpg

He's a 23 year old professional athlete. Do you really think he's not fit enough to run around for 10 minutes?

Woooooooosh...

• Like 2

2386866_big-lnd.jpg

Woooooooosh...

Haha. How the hell did I miss that?

Guys, he ain't that great and we paid over the odds for him. No amount of angry keyboard bashing will change that. Surely being out of breath after less than 10 minutes says all you need to know.

If you are questioning my knowledge of the La Français Ligue Un, ask Marseille fans and French commentators what they think. The reaction = 13m Euro's WTF?

Guys, he ain't that great and we paid over the odds for him. No amount of angry keyboard bashing will change that. Surely being out of breath after less than 10 minutes says all you need to know.

If you are questioning my knowledge of the La Français Ligue Un, ask Marseille fans and French commentators what they think. The reaction = 13m Euro's WTF?

I would rather wait and judge him based on his appearances for us if that's ok with you?

Supernova, it's not angry keyboard bashing to suggest that someone out of breath in a pre-season friendly lacks fitness, not talent.

As for over-paying for him.  First of all that's completely irrelevant regarding what he achieves on the field and secondly it's a matter of opinion.  The fee doesn't matter once the ball is in play.

• Like 1

If you are questioning my knowledge of the La Français Ligue Un, ask Marseille fans and French commentators what they think. The reaction = 13m Euro's WTF?

So would you like to be proven wrong and him to be a blistering success?

So would you like to be proven wrong and him to be a blistering success?

Oh, indeed. Pragmatism says no though.

Supernova, it's not angry keyboard bashing to suggest that someone out of breath in a pre-season friendly lacks fitness, not talent.

As for over-paying for him.  First of all that's completely irrelevant regarding what he achieves on the field and secondly it's a matter of opinion.  The fee doesn't matter once the ball is in play.

It takes me about 20 minutes playing 5 a side on Wednesday evenings with 30 somethings overweight blokes to get out of breath like that. I think we all thought it was pretty odd for a professional footballer to look that way after 10 minutes. 

Edited by supernova26

Â