Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

Okore was a really coup when he signed. He's been pretty naff. Apart from having a fancy name what makes this player any good? £10million is a bloody lot of money for a French defender.

:blink:

Would you of been happier if he was German?

Edited by mightysasquatch

Okore was a really coup when he signed. He's been pretty naff. Apart from having a fancy name what makes this player any good? £10million is a bloody lot of money for a French defender. 

He was actually pretty good when he played last season except for the last few games when he was playing through injury.

Jesus Christ. The guy was literally out for over a year just after signing and did quite well to come back so strongly from it.

• Like 4

http://www.ogcnice.com/fr/actualite/24256/accord-pour-le-transfert-damavi

Agreement for the transfer of Amavi

An agreement was reached Saturday for the transfer of Jordan Amavi Aston Villa (Premier League ) .

Jordan Amavi has not participated in the movement in Belgium on Friday to compete in the second friendly match of Aiglons . While his teammates were on the road to Waregem , the young left-back ( 21 ) took the direction of England.

And an agreement was found on Saturday afternoon with Aston Villa for the transfer.

That was quick. It's only been Saturday afternoon for 42 mins 

An hour and 42 mins in France

http://www.ogcnice.com/fr/actualite/24256/accord-pour-le-transfert-damavi

Agreement for the transfer of Amavi

An agreement was reached Saturday for the transfer of Jordan Amavi Aston Villa (Premier League ) .

Jordan Amavi has not participated in the movement in Belgium on Friday to compete in the second friendly match of Aiglons . While his teammates were on the road to Waregem , the young left-back ( 21 ) took the direction of England.

And an agreement was found on Saturday afternoon with Aston Villa for the transfer.

That was quick. It's only been Saturday afternoon for 42 mins 

An hour and 42 mins in France

Ah good point!! Damn France and it's time zone!!

Anyway seems like a good addition to the team so welcome Jordan 

Not usually one to watch those YouTube highlight videos myself, but I'm liking what I see of Amavi. Seems like a lively yet hard hitting defender, some real sharp tackles in there... what I like to see. 

To be honest though, we could be bringing in Postman Pat and I'd be happy.  :D Anything that's positive for the club. 

Amazingly I think defense has now become one of our strongest areas. I mean Bacuna and Hutton both put in a shift on the right. Richards seems comfortable in the center and we also have Okore and Clark who are great in that role as well. If we have Cissokho and Amavi fighting for left back then we have a stellar back four. Not to mention based on what I saw of Bunn yesterday he seems like he could actually be a pretty tidy number 1. 

I don't recall asking for any piss, with my chips, but cheers anyway.  ;)

Give him a chance at least, before we declare him shite! Jeez!

• Like 4

I don't recall asking for any piss, with my chips, but cheers anyway.  ;)

Give him a chance at least, before we declare him shite! Jeez!

Fasted write off in recent memory?

Okore and Richards in a standard back four could be immense. Though that said we could also play a back three of Richards, Okore and Clark with Bacuna and Amavi as wing backs.. Defense is solid in almost any formation possible. Anyone writing of Okore already is writing off a player with some insane potential going forward, there is a reason Chelsea wanted this lad..

• Like 1

Â