Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

Probably more pressing matters going on in France at the moment, compared to one footballer in a non-life threatening condition.  Yeah sorry but somethings are even bigger than Aston Villa Football Club.

Separate discussion. Not relevant. If he was Swiss would you have even commented?

On 11/14/2015, 5:43:46, Mantis said:

I'm not normally one to be dramatic about Villa but our injury luck is just **** ridiculous - it's beyond belief how bad it's been and it's like it every **** season as well.

Can we get Cissokho back in January?

Every team has bad luck with injurys. 

It's just that none of us follow any other teams closely enough to care when their players get injured. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Cliffy Biro said:

Last few posts are absolute mind-boggling under the cirumstances, just can't fathom someone actually expecting an update on this given at the moment. Just absolutely astonishing.

Entirely my point.

I would imagine that  with hundreds of injured people being dealt with, many of them critically, that ALL hospitals in the Paris region would have been somewhat distracted.

A footballer, even one of ours, is NOT top priority.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Forgot!?

Yes, it is being reported that an official from the FFF was to pick him up to take him to Rennes for a scan, but forgot to do so. The same report says that he is now having a scan in England and that the results should be known today.

8 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Yes, it is being reported that an official from the FFF was to pick him up to take him to Rennes for a scan, but forgot to do so. The same report says that he is now having a scan in England and that the results should be known today.

If true the FFF must really want to pay out as much compensation as possible.

• Like 1

Â