Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

7 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

as an Irishman I find this offensive

It's just a take on a line from Trainspotting, sorry if I've offended you, I would have said Danish if the match was against Denmark...

26 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Not to be overdramatic but I will be surprised if he will ever be the same player again. That looks utterly horrific.

It's terribly unfortunate and symptomatic of our luck. Then again, look at Bournemouth with 3 in the first few weeks of a season!

Amavi's own luck will play a factor in whether he can come back from it and push on to achieve his potential. The likes of Gary Gardner and also potentially Okore have been dogged by it and don't look like ever fully recovering to what they were proposed to eventually become, whereas someone like the snake came back from two bad ones to become one of our best players and now a regular at international level.

I'm praying for the latter in the case of Amavi.

26 minutes ago, R.Bear said: Not to be overdramatic but I will be surprised if he will ever be the same player again. That looks utterly horrific.

It's terribly unfortunate and symptomatic of our luck. Then again, look at Bournemouth with 3 in the first few weeks of a season!

Amavi's own luck will play a factor in whether he can come back from it and push on to achieve his potential. The likes of Gary Gardner and also potentially Okore have been dogged by it and don't look like ever fully recovering to what they were proposed to eventually become, whereas someone like the snake came back from two bad ones to become one of our best players and now a regular at international level.

I'm praying for the latter in the case of Amavi.

It's all about mental attitude. Delph has got it and Gardner hasn't. Psychology plays a great part in personal performance. Time will tell if Amavi overcomes this or lets it overcome him.

Probably more pressing matters going on in France at the moment, compared to one footballer in a non-life threatening condition.  Yeah sorry but somethings are even bigger than Aston Villa Football Club.

2 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Probably more pressing matters going on in France at the moment, compared to one footballer in a non-life threatening condition.  Yeah sorry but somethings are even bigger than Aston Villa Football Club.

Thanks for that.

45 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Sorry have to stop you there Dubbs.. but massive R.I.P and thoughts from everyone on Villatalk to  people who lost their lives and everyone affected including families and the unfortunate in France but... This happened a day before this happened regarding Amavi and is football not politics and people on here in the AMAVI thread have asked questions a regarding how he is doing no need to attack people in Amavi thread because it's something that should be for off topic thread on here/

Sorry if offending you but absolutely no need to attack people when this is Villa only talk..

R.I.P to all affected and their families  x

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 3

Â