Dennis Praet

PieFacE

We have more than enough players that can play in the AM role - Gil, Grealish and Cole. Veretout, perhaps if we need to as well. I think they all have the ability to change games and provide/supply strikers with what they need to score goals. We should sort out our defence before worrying about this position!

I guess our interest in Praet is probably over now, unless Sherwood really is going for the Spurs formula of signing all of the midfielders.

It would be annoying to see him signing for that lot down the road though! I hope he goes to any country in Europe other than our league, just so that we don't have the possiblilty that not signing this lad ending up biting us on the bottom.

Shame as I would have likes us to have signed him as well as Veretout and Gueye. We've replaced Delph and Cleverley but I still believe there is a space in the squad for a player like Praet.

Oh well.

He would have been nice, however we have Gil, Grealish and Cole if we're desperate. Think the money would be better spent on a decent CB IMO.

• Like 4

If we get Praet too then I might just jizz in my pants

hope you've got another pair of pants

I went and bought another pair of pants because of this. 

What am I meant to do with them now?

• Like 1

If we get Praet too then I might just jizz in my pants

hope you've got another pair of pants

I went and bought another pair of pants because of this. 

What am I meant to do with them now?

Visit the Adama Traore thread.

Â