Dennis Praet

PieFacE

Article from SportWereld in Belgium:

After good conversations with Dennis Praet and his estate Anderlecht proposes to work around more flexibly with a transfer of the Golden Boot. Originally early RSCA 15 million for the dribbler, but if a club like West Bromwich and Aston Villa now comes with a bid of around 10 million euro, there can certainly be discussed.

Another article I read was that Praet was unhappy with his game time at Anderlecht, only played 70odd minutes of their last game, seems very unhappy there and wants to move, only Sevilla and West Brom have made offers of 9mill Euros and 11mill Euros respectively, think Anderlecht are holding out for 15mill Euros, but could be swayed with another improved bid.

Praet can play on either wing and as AM, Veretout is more box to box I'd have thought. 

We still need a midfielder imo. If veretout gets injured who plays there?

I don't disagree but do you think its realistic we are going to pay £7m for a player who isn't immediately going to be in the team and who will be cover? I know I don't.

I don't disagree but do you think its realistic we are going to pay £7m for a player who isn't immediately going to be in the team and who will be cover? I know I don't.

He won't be. Veretout in westwoods position and Praet the more advanced role. Westwood the cover.

He won't be. Veretout in westwoods position and Praet the more advanced role. Westwood the cover.

In your previous post you were talking about who plays if Veretout got injured...

No way is Sherwood going to spend £7m on Praet to drop Westwood in my view.

Â