Dennis Praet

PieFacE

Sign him up and loan him out. He can get regular games at the likes of Stoke or West Brom and then can maybe get a look in at Villa Park a few seasons down the line if he develops well enough. If not and we're still too well stocked in that position then flog him on to the likes of Swansea or Liverpool for £15-20m without him ever playing a game for us.

My response was to the notion that if we got this current Belgian international then we'd loan him out.  Whereas I think he'd probably be regarded as an important player for us if we got him.

Sign him up and loan him out. He can get regular games at the likes of Stoke or West Brom and then can maybe get a look in at Villa Park a few seasons down the line if he develops well enough. If not and we're still too well stocked in that position then flog him on to the likes of Swansea or Liverpool for £15-20m without him ever playing a game for us.

Stoke and West Brom are not comparable anymore.

In the nicest way, what planet do you come from?

What? Bit too aspirational? Secretly hoping for a Stoke or Liverpool fan to be lurking....

Sign him up. He'll be a great addition to the squad and so far Sherwood has been excellent in this window so has to be trusted IMO.

We replaced Delph and Cleverley with Gueye and Veretout but I've always said that we need to bring someone in to replace CNZ. Hopefully a loan to the Championship beckons. Or he can **** off back to Wigan.

Edited by jacketspuds

Out of all these players I had never seen or heard of before July, Praet excited me the most.

Fingers crossed, but it's starting to feel greedy now.

I don't care about being greedy. I want our squad to improve and players like Praet would do that.

Â