Dennis Praet

PieFacE

They have won the europa league since then though

I'm sure they got some prize money and extra sponsorship deals from that

I don't think prize money from the Europa league will buy much more than a bad of oranges. Doubtless it won't hurt sponsorships and endorsements but it's not that prestigious to make a big difference.

I don't see the need for this signing at all to be honest. For once, we have a few options for the #10 role. Gil, Grealish, Cole if we're desperate. It's not like we'll be playing with one all the time, either.

I'd rather the money was spent on a decent right back to be honest, as boring as that sounds. Maybe a younger striker to bed in while Adebayor bears the burden.

Can't see him going to Sevilla, they're looking at having to offload Negredo in order to pay City £10m this season and then the 2nd £10m next season as part of the loan deal that was agreed, not to mention the debts the club has. I think it's safe to cross them off Praet destination list.

Regards Southampton the French press are saying Veretout was/is their main target but it's agreed he's heading to us for a medical and Southampton along with Bournemouth have lost out. OK that may mean Southampton will focus on Praet but if TS can convince Gueye and Veretout (according to the press) to snub the south coast and join the Villa revolution, I'm confident if we're in for this guy he'll be convinced to join us up in Brum  ;)

Can't see him going to Sevilla, they're looking at having to offload Negredo in order to pay City £10m this season and then the 2nd £10m next season as part of the loan deal that was agreed, not to mention the debts the club has. I think it's safe to cross them off Praet destination list.

Hope somebody informs Valencia about this ;)

• Like 1

Hope somebody informs Valencia about this ;)

:huh:  :D

Â