Dennis Praet

PieFacE

All that's on Twitter is people talking about Richard's suggestive post on here. One guy said Richard has confirmed it and people ran with that. Nothing to see.

Amazing.

My fault, bad choice of words, sometimes you forget a couple of retweets and all hell can break loose on Twitter. Lesson learned.

I wouldn't just dismiss him as that, I'm sure the Belgiums living in England are more likely to trust one of their own than a random english one.

Has Tim finished his Croissants with Papa Praet yet? ;)

Edited by VillaChris

Dave Kitson reckons his mate who is a Spurs scout told him that Praet has been deemed too slow for the PL by the top clubs.

He doesnt look especially slow t me but I can guess when you look at the players the top teams have in these advanced roles (likes of Hazard, Willam, Depay, De Maria, Sanchez, Walcott etc) they are all incredibly quick so I guess he doesnt fit into that bracket.

No idea whether that is true but its possibly a reason.

Dave Kitson reckons his mate who is a Spurs scout told him that Praet has been deemed too slow for the PL by the top clubs.

He doesnt look especially slow t me but I can guess when you look at the players the top teams have in these advanced roles (likes of Hazard, Willam, Depay, De Maria, Sanchez, Walcott etc) they are all incredibly quick so I guess he doesnt fit into that bracket.

No idea whether that is true but its possibly a reason.

I think that's too simplistic a statement to make.  Not every player has to have pace,  there's room for all types.  Barry was not blessed with Bolt type speed and he did alright for himself.

Praet is a talent and I hope he signs for us,  I'm still optimistic he will be signing for us and hope its another guess I prove lucky with ;-)

• Like 1

Silva ain't exactly Speedy Gonzales either. 

So what's the latest on this?

Delphino said it's gone a bit quiet, Richard is still hopefully that's what we're going off.

Â