Dennis Praet

PieFacE

Fair enough, that's the main reason I've taken an interest in this thread as that info stuck out.

I always get the feeling this was a player offered rather than one we were pursuing, ties in with what Sherwood was saying few days back about being offered loads of young players from around Europe.

You never know what next few weeks will bring, we certainly need some more midfielders.

If you're Praet, this is a big move and it's going to be very important to make the right choice.

He's managed by Stellar though, so it's likely that he'll be going to whoever coughs up the most dough.

If you're Praet, this is a big move and it's going to be very important to make the right choice.

He's managed by Stellar though, so it's likely that he'll be going to whoever coughs up the most dough.

An English club will always offer more dough than 90% of the European clubs. It's likely a question of whether we want him or do we need to spend the money in other areas.

Edited by Mr_Dogg

I think we need someone like him. I really want us to shift to a more technical style of play, with him, Grealish and Gil being able to pass round and through teams. We've never really had that at Villa.

Â