Dennis Praet

PieFacE

Kevin de Bruyne mark II ,thats why

He would not be playing for Anderlecht if he was.

Not everyone leaves their homeland at an early age. De Bruyne went to Chelsea at 21, Praet is now 21, and looks as if he will be leaving this summer one way or another.

Not saying he is KDB mk. II, ive never actually seen him play but he has been getting rave reviews if you read reports. Good stats too.

Exciting signing if Sherwood really has swayed senior. Praet

Not everyone leaves their homeland at an early age. De Bruyne went to Chelsea at 21, Praet is now 21, and looks as if he will be leaving this summer one way or another.

Not saying he is KDB mk. II, ive never actually seen him play but he has been getting rave reviews if you read reports. Good stats too.

Its not only KdB its Marco van Ginkel to. I dont know but I do think we write up an Anderlecht player a bit to much right now.

Why do we rate him so highly?

RSC-Anderlecht-Press-Conference-and-Trai

I'm not bothered about ability, my main concern is that this does not look like a face capable of growing an impressive beard.

Its not only KdB its Marco van Ginkel to. I dont know but I do think we write up an Anderlecht player a bit to much right now.

I think it's not just Anderlecht players people are writing up as you put it. Most people recognise that Belgium are producing quality players at the moment and then add a rumour or two and it's easy to get excited after the last few years. The potential signings we are linked with are a cut above what we are used to currently as a club. I think most fans are grounded enough to understand that we aren't going to attract the top players in our current position. We could spend over the odds on current english players or we could look abroad to bring in players like Praet, Van Ginkel, Oulare etc. Top young players that at some point will possibly become the cream of european football and give us a better Aston Villa also having a better resale value when they go. Personally I think Praet is one of those players.  

• Like 3

you can also have more than 1 player for a position its called competition 

Dont be silly this is Villa we are talking about. If Lerner has his way he would have one player playing all 11 positions!

Edited by Demitri_C

you can also have more than 1 player for a position its called competition

Dont be silly this is Villa we are talking about. If Lerner has his way he would have one player playing all 11 positions!

At this rate, we'll all need to take some boots to every game incass injurys mean we can field a team of 11.

we need to get used to having players in a short window and embrace it....If we sign 'em right, we can sell 'em right.

2-3 seasons and we can let them go to the big clubs and climb the league in the process.

Benteke came from Genk.

Why do we rate him so highly?

RSC-Anderlecht-Press-Conference-and-Trai

I'm not bothered about ability, my main concern is that this does not look like a face capable of growing an impressive beard.

Lil Bendtner 

OK I want this done now :) What's the latest on him from those in the know? I've had someone tell me he would be a "f**king good buy" so that's good enough for me :-P

• Like 1

Â