Dennis Praet

PieFacE

Have a feeling Amavi and Praet will be announced right after Benteke goes. That'll be it. Gabby and Kozak upfront...

If thats are forward line then might aswell give up gabby is totally useless at hitting the goal kozak is unknown really. If tekkers goes big strong forward needed. Embolo is that man.

Have a feeling Amavi and Praet will be announced right after Benteke goes. That'll be it. Gabby and Kozak upfront...

If thats are forward line then might aswell give up gabby is totally useless at hitting the goal kozak is unknown really. If tekkers goes big strong forward needed. Embolo is that man.

Hears the strike rate of ebola is pretty high

Absolutely no chance that our forward line next season will be Kozak and Agbonlahor not a chance in hell

• Like 2

That twitter account has been proven to be billy bullshitter.

However, I do think that this move will happen.  It makes sense.  We just need some monies and sell 1 or 2 first.

I am of the opinion that Lerner, judging by Sherwood's comments throughout this window, will back Sherwood, so I think the money is there.

• Like 1

I hope ur right

He is.

Heard any names for Benteke's replacement?
Or any talk of Kozak or Gabby being sold, if the 'I hope you're right' comment IS right that there's no chance in hell of Kozak and Gabby being our strike force.

He'll play in one of the number 10 roles probably with Grealish.

Or maybe the attacking midfielder with Delph and Gueye the energy behind him.

Certainly not a striker.

Despite Benteke leaving, I'm quite excited with how the team is coming along IF we can confirm these deals.

If we get Praet and Gueye then to me sign a decent striker and I'm happy with things.

We still also have 4 league games before window shuts so can do some more business if the side looks like a car crash in the early games * cough the defence*

If your looking at that picture I posted, It's meant to be Praet's twitter and supposedly he favorited someone's tweet saying that his move to Villa was on (going to happen).

• Like 1

Â