Dennis Praet

PieFacE

I've never thought this was happening and still don't. It's not a priority for us.

If we bring in Amavi we still need a CB in my view, as well as at least one striker, 2 if Tekkers goes, and maybe a DM.

Praet looks a decent player but for once we are well covered for attacking mids.

I've never thought this was happening and still don't. It's not a priority for us.

If we bring in Amavi we still need a CB in my view, as well as at least one striker, 2 if Tekkers goes, and maybe a DM.

Praet looks a decent player but for once we are well covered for attacking mids.

Gueye and Sanchez are DM's. Don't need anymore. Could do with some strikers a CB LB and RB

I'm still not convinced by Sanchez and I don't think Gueye has been bought to play DM. We could certainly get by without another one, but it's definitely a position we can improve in too.

And. RB? Are you joking? Richards, Bacuna, Hutton - we're well covered.

I'm still not convinced by Sanchez and I don't think Gueye has been bought to play DM. We could certainly get by without another one, but it's definitely a position we can improve in too.

And. RB? Are you joking? Richards, Bacuna, Hutton - we're well covered.

Are they good enougth though?

Who are they?

• Like 1

None of our midfielders really score any goals though. Grealish hasn't scored a senior goal, no idea if Gueye is capable, Delph should be getting 5-10 but lacks composure in good positions (Fa cup goals aside), Gil possibly but looks more a creator if he gets a run.

We have one forward who regularly scores and he's leaving in the near future so we may have numbers in midfield but we certainly need someone in there capable of 5-10 league goals a season just to take the burden off the new striker.

• Like 1

Can play in the central 3 or as one of the wide players in an attacking 3 so i think there is space for him in the team.

Like the thought of;

Darder

Gueye                                  Delph

Gil                           Praet                             Grealish

Can play in the central 3 or as one of the wide players in an attacking 3 so i think there is space for him in the team.

Like the thought of;

Darder

Or Praet wide instead of either Grealish or Gil.

Like the thought of;

Darder

Like the thought of;

Darder

Or Praet wide instead of either Grealish or Gil.

Looks terrific! ..........if the Premier League allowed 12 a-side

• Like 3

Â