Micah Richards

Demitri_C

8 minutes ago, lexicon said:

I hope he's out for the Southampton game. Be interesting to see what the defence looks like without him. 

you did watch Villa vs Spurs or the shambolic defending that was Southampton vs Villa

31 minutes ago, lexicon said:

I hope he's out for the Southampton game. Be interesting to see what the defence looks like without him. 

As he's been one of our best players I would say it would look weaker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Richard said:

quite bizarre 

Not really, Micah is a awful CB. Move him to RB or don't play him at all. Him playing at CB for all but one match has certainly improved the defence. *checks table*

Not including Senderos in the 25 man squad was also another royal f*** up.

On 01/12/2015, 19:33:44, TRO said:

He ain't perfect, who is

but if they all had his fire in their belly, we wouldn't be where we are now.

It takes more than belly-fire to be the next Barishnikov! 

(Sorry that just reminded me of that) 

3 hours ago, lexicon said:

So you are hoping one of our best players is out. You will enjoy it if we play worse than we might have done. How strange.

19 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I just can't understand why anyone would dislike Richards. 

He's the best player in his position. Has performed better than most players all season and clearly gives a shit how the team perform.

I don't dislike him, he clearly tries. I just don't think he's a very good player. I haven't seen these good performances everyone else seems to. 

Bottom line, he's a positional liability, captain and defensive lynchpin of a truly awful, panicky, and badly organised defence.

I think probably the worst defence we've had in my time of watching Villa. 

I think he'd less of a liability at right back, but apparently he doesn't want to play there.

It certainly is going to be interesting. 

'Interesting' in the sense of 'first on Match of the Day' interesting.

'Interesting' in the sense of 'can Mane score a faster hattrick than last season' interesting.

'Interesting' in the sense of 'has a worse Premier League back four than this one been fielded before' interesting. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

So you are hoping one of our best players is out. You will enjoy it if we play worse than we might have done. How strange.

Well no, I'm not saying that because I don't believe he's one of our best players and  I don't see how our defence could be much worse.

I'm putting myself out there with this, I fully realise that I might be proved completely wrong but I'm not worried about that. I'd rather just speak my mind.

Â