Jump to content
Adblockers - please click ×
Sign in to follow this  
Demitri_C

Micah Richards

Recommended Posts

He's by far the best right back we have at the club, I think I'd like to see hin play there and bring in Okore. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Richards-Okore-Clark-Hutton

Would be a far better back 4 I'd imagine. Clark seemed to thrive as being the leader in the defence, and alongside Okore. I also think Richards is a pretty damn good RB as well. Or maybe bring Vlaar or Senderos back to pair with him so he doesn't have to organize the defence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, villarocker said:

For the first goal, isn't that Richardson looking along the line and playing Ighalo on-side? That's the issue for me with that goal. 

Richardson was tracking back also, but Richards initially kept him on side. Poor from both of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, villarocker said: For the first goal, isn't that Richardson looking along the line and playing Ighalo on-side? That's the issue for me with that goal. 

Richardson was tracking back also, but Richards initially kept him on side. Poor from both of them.

Ye richards should of let igahlo run offside and hold the line with the defence but unfortunately he isn't a centre back and doesn't organise the defence. We saw how a defence should be organised at the start of last season when Senderos and Vlaar were constantly talking and keeping things in order.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats why I ahve no problem with Richards what he said, look at his passion at least he cares unlike some of the over wimps we have at this club

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, PaulC said:

He's by far the best right back we have at the club, I think I'd like to see hin play there and bring in Okore. 

He probably is but he is also the best CB at the club so while that remains the case that is where he needs to play.

Okore isn't fit enough to play consistently post that injury while Clark isn't fit to be a Premier League player.

Yes Richards is a better RB than Hutton but I don't see the point of making that change and making us even worse in the middle.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

He probably is but he is also the best CB at the club so while that remains the case that is where he needs to play.

Okore isn't fit enough to play consistently post that injury while Clark isn't fit to be a Premier League player.

Yes Richards is a better RB than Hutton but I don't see the point of making that change and making us even worse in the middle.

Best Centre forward as well;)

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

He probably is but he is also the best CB at the club so while that remains the case that is where he needs to play.

Okore isn't fit enough to play consistently post that injury while Clark isn't fit to be a Premier League player.

Yes Richards is a better RB than Hutton but I don't see the point of making that change and making us even worse in the middle.

.CBs are about partnerships, Baker and Clark were rubbish, Vlaar and Clark ok and Okore and Clark looked ok. Richards has not formed a decent partnership with either Lescott or Clark so we need to find someone who he can play with or change it completely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think its got to the stage if Okore is not fit to try Sanchez next to him. Lescott and Clark are poor at moment and not like it can get any worse at centre back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But if everybody is rubbish alongside Richards Zatman does that also say something about him as well. I'm not denying he looks our best player but is he difficult to play alongside. I'm just opening it up for debate. Clark came in for the republic and was brilliant in their playoff games.

Edited by PaulC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we need continuity. If all our CBs are crap, then I'd rather Garde just decided on a pairing and played them every week.

Richards has to be one of those, and if the other is Clark then so be it.

If we're chopping and changing our defence every week then they'll never improve

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, PaulC said:

But if everybody is rubbish alongside Richards Zatman does that also say something about him as well. I'm not denying he looks our best player but is he difficult to play alongside. I'm just opening it up for debate. Clark came in for the republic and was brilliant in their playoff games.

Clark and LEscott played at Spurs and looked even worse. Both have been awful this season and Richards has been best centre defender by a mile so I think he will have to play with An Other

as for Ireland games Bosnia were dreadful so hard to judge his performance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Clark came in for the republic and was brilliant in their playoff games.

Did you watch those games? I did and I wonder what exactly your definition of brilliant is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, PaulC said:

.CBs are about partnerships, Baker and Clark were rubbish, Vlaar and Clark ok and Okore and Clark looked ok. Richards has not formed a decent partnership with either Lescott or Clark so we need to find someone who he can play with or change it completely. 

Richards hasn't formed a partnership with anyone, so lets get rid of Clark, yet Clark was ok with Vlaar, and Okore. Ever thought it's Richards poor organizing skills that could be the problem?

Richards is great at taking long balls down the field, not many forwards will get much out of him. Trying to control his back line around the box, and he is dodgy at best. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, villianusa said:

Richards hasn't formed a partnership with anyone, so lets get rid of Clark, yet Clark was ok with Vlaar, and Okore. Ever thought it's Richards poor organizing skills that could be the problem?

Richards is great at taking long balls down the field, not many forwards will get much out of him. Trying to control his back line around the box, and he is dodgy at best. 

Yes although Vlaar made his fair share of mistakes he was a leader and organiser.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/29/2015, 9:05:32, Demitri_C said:

I wouldn't sell him then

we wont have a choice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Richard said:

we wont have a choice

True but still we wont sell for peanuts. he is worth at least 10m in my eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, PaulC said:

Yes although Vlaar made his fair share of mistakes he was a leader and organiser.

He really wasn't 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 people dedicated to defending is not the same as having a defence. Richards as the captain needs to be responsible for organising that back line and it is palpably disorganized. As a physical specimen he is great and his attitude is really good, but if the back 4 are not a unit he is failing. I think that despite his personal strength that he is defending as an individual at the expense of the team. You can get away with that up front, but at the back it just doesn't work

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â