Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Almost inevitably going to be banned now given he's been charged with improper conduct. Which, injures as they are, might mean a central partnership of Lescott and Campo. Remind me... what's the record ever defeat in the league...

I wonder if there is a ban, if they accept the charge today would the ban happen in time to be tomorrow's game instead of the league?

Doubt it.

Me too to be honest but thought I'd ask the question anyway #clutching

Almost inevitably going to be banned now given he's been charged with improper conduct. Which, injures as they are, might mean a central partnership of Lescott and Campo. Remind me... what's the record ever defeat in the league...

Campo? Worse than Clarke!

• Like 1

At least he gives a shit, something I wnat from my captain. Barring him and Ayew the rest didnt look like they cared about that Swansea defeat

Exactly. I don't condone violence, but dammit, I'm relieved to see that someone gives a **** -- so much more real than Sherwood's mawkish guttedness.  

• Like 1

He let off steam in the incorrect way, but it was quite clear that he was angry because of what happened in the end with the scoreline. He is a passionate lad, and we need that, even if it does get shown in the wrong way sometimes. 

• Like 1

He let off steam in the incorrect way, but it was quite clear that he was angry because of what happened in the end with the scoreline. He is a passionate lad, and we need that, even if it does get shown in the wrong way sometimes. 

Exactly, Richards is one of my favourite players he is very passionate and I think he is struggling in a side low on confidence. I think had we been on form Richards would be a beast. I cant wait to see him and Okore at CB instead of the hopeless lescott

So do no Swansea players face action over this?

Can't believe they haven't taken retrospective action over Fernandes headbutt

they can't as they both were booked by the referee at the time. 

Â