Micah Richards

Demitri_C

So do no Swansea players face action over this?

Can't believe they haven't taken retrospective action over Fernandes headbutt

they can't as they both were booked by the referee at the time. 

Williams was not Fernandez

So do no Swansea players face action over this?

Can't believe they haven't taken retrospective action over Fernandes headbutt

they can't as they both were booked by the referee at the time. 

Williams was not Fernandez

ahh!  My bad can't tell the difference people from Wales all look the same to me. :-)

His comments are absolutely laughable. Not looking like winning a football game in donkeys but we were on to a good thing. Do us a favour micah and be honest for your ridiculous salary. Just admit we've been **** shite or don't say anything at all.

It's interesting to hear his thoughts that Sherwood should have been given longer. I wonder how that went down with the board? I also wonder if he's worried he'll be asked to play right back? 

His comments are absolutely laughable. Not looking like winning a football game in donkeys but we were on to a good thing. Do us a favour micah and be honest for your ridiculous salary. Just admit we've been **** shite or don't say anything at all.

Honestly, what do you expect him to say?

Do you really think he's going to immediately turn round and slag off the manager who signed him for the club?

I agree with stevo. Sherwood believed in Richards and got him back to fitness so he isnt exactly going to slate him off

Exactly, he's just being diplomatic.

How often, when a manager who's been sacked (at any club), have you heard one of the players come out and say "yeah he was crap, we're crap, he needed to go", let alone the captain.

How often, when a manager who's been sacked (at any club), have you heard one of the players come out and say "yeah he was crap, we're crap, he needed to go", let alone the captain.

Or maybe he knows that most of our players are really shit? :ph34r:

Or maybe he knows that most of our players are really shit? :ph34r:

That doesn't make sense.

Also, if it's accepted that the board would get rid of Collymore from the programme because of his thoughts about the direction of the club, surely it would then be right for someone to assume that the Captain questioning the board's decision to sack the previous manager would not go down too well with them?

It's interesting to hear his thoughts that Sherwood should have been given longer. I wonder how that went down with the board? I also wonder if he's worried he'll be asked to play right back? 

Honestly, what do you expect him to say?

Do you really think he's going to immediately turn round and slag off the manager who signed him for the club?

Exactly. Don't say anything then. Why say something that is just blatantly untrue.

I like Micah, he's been one of the brighter spots of the season so far. 

He can't slag off Sherwood to the press, it would be unprofessional and anyway he seems to be one of the players that has a great deal of affection for Sherwood.

But he can't really claim we were onto a good thing with the previous manager and at the same time say relegation is a real possibility. Can't believe he doesn't see how contradictory that is.

I often wonder how prepared players are before they speak to the press. It sometimes feels like Micah is running his own little press gang in tandem to the club.

Â