Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Last thing we need, Richards is one of the few who can hold his head up high so far this season.

Plus it means more Lescott.

I would have to disagree. With the supposed experience he has, his play has been pretty abysmal. Too many are easily distracted by his physical prowess and strong aerial challenges/tackles. Guy's a reckless clown who was laughed out of the building in both Manchester and Florence. He has no knowledge of how to play the centre back position... errr positionally, none whatsoever. Comes in here and is treated like he's a big deal, I suppose it's true in such a small minded club :(

Last thing we need, Richards is one of the few who can hold his head up high so far this season.

Plus it means more Lescott.

Clark and Lescott will be like Baker and Clark repeat

Okore please come back now

If we had 11 Micah Richards we would not be in the position we are now. The lad has been head and shoulders above any of our other players and I love his passion.

He had one of his poorer games for us today but was still one of our better payers which says it all. For where we are now he is way too good for us and could comfortably hold his own for a club in the top 8.

• Like 1

If we had 11 Micah Richards we would not be in the position we are now. The lad has been head and shoulders above any of our other players and I love his passion.

He had one of his poorer games for us today but was still one of our better payers which says it all. For where we are now he is way too good for us and could comfortably hold his own for a club in the top 8.

Yeah Ok Tim. 

• Like 1

I was absolutely lambasted for saying months ago what people have started to realise now. He's not a CB. 

He was all over the place yesterday, aside from that idiotic yellow and free kick he gave away, he was out of position throughout the match and not the first time this season. People confuse the fact that he's strong, powerful and launches himself into tackles with actually being an intelligent centre half who 'knows' how to defend.

Just a standard player for a team in our position really. Makes quite a few mistakes. Does quite a lot of things right. He does more right than any of our cb's though and is clearly our best CB. Best of a bad bunch though...

Best of a poor bunch, when you need a leader to step up and manage a game this lot go back to the playground with handbags. We already have reckless with clark, bungler with okore, slowly with lescot and a captain that lost it on the day. There is only one direction with this bunch without a brain cell amongst them and that is the championship, we need a leader on the park and a steady hand in the dugout. Headless chickens hit walls and fall down holes.

I was absolutely lambasted for saying months ago what people have started to realise now. He's not a CB. 

Eh, he's hardly gifting goals like Lescott. Any CB can give away a free kick 25 yards out, they rarely go in.

I was only asking what was going on in the tunnel, not questioning his defending.

Â