Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Kept getting sucked into the ball and getting dragged out of position. For the second goal, my stream froze at the exact moment Milner got the ball and I thought to myself Richards better not come out to the ball because Sturridge will just ghost in behind him and Milner will just lift a through ball over him. Easy to judge at that split second moment, but those are the type of things you'd hope a good CB can read in that same moment The same thing happened a bit later where Sturridge should have got his hat trick. Apart from that he was assured though, he just needs to learn to adapt to teams playing 1 touch passing football and I guess that will come with experience which he has little of in that position.

Yep the worst aspects of his defensive skills were evident today by not reading the movement.

On the whole he has been pretty reasonable for me but him and Lescott dosen't look a good combo at all and it's all about partnerships with CBs so needs to be changed for Stoke next week.

should be tried as a right back, not because he has been bad as a centre back, but because Bacuna and Hutton are awful.

I kinda see what you mean, but then our CB pairing would be Clark and Lescott, and that scares the crap out of me

• Like 1

should be tried as a right back, not because he has been bad as a centre back, but because Bacuna and Hutton are awful.

I kinda see what you mean, but then our CB pairing would be Clark and Lescott, and that scares the crap out of me

To be fair to Clark, a partnership of Lescott and Pique would still scare the crap out of me.

Edited by Shaw_nuff

Comfortably our best player today both defensively and more worryingly as a driving force going forward and a threat in the opposing teams box.

He is too good for where we are now and have been for some years. He should be plying his trade at least 10 places higher up the league.

• Like 1

Â