Micah Richards

Demitri_C

Bloody hell. We needed him today. That useless Crespo I'd imagine will start now as I can't see is putting two left footers in Lescott and Clark at the back. 

I'm much more worried about Lescott starting than Crespo.

• Like 3

Have I missed something here? How can he be banned little more than an hour before kick off? Surely they have to give us more notice than that! Wtf! 

he accepted the charge on friday. how on earth do they leave it now to decide it? 

what a steaming pile of grimsby

Richards for me is my favourite player at the moment. Really love this guys passion, I actually think he genuinly cares about this club and what happens. Gabby take note you clown and this is suppose to be your club

• Like 2

Richards for me is my favourite player at the moment. Really love this guys passion, I actually think he genuinly cares about this club and what happens. Gabby take note you clown and this is suppose to be your club

I'm with you on that... I love the guy, even though he's a potty mouth... Potential legend... if we can keep him long enough... (ooooh, I know, the 'L' word... but he's still young enough to become a legend here...).

Â